Did I even ovulate?? (chart included)

PnkPolkaDots

Reaction score
I started charting last spring and have clearly been able to see ovulation in my charts. I was a bit surprised because I just went off the pill last March. Anyways, last month FF got crosshairs but it took a while and my chart wasn't very clear. This month, I got my obvious ewcm as usual, had a positive opk (though not the darkest line, but a line), and a big temp spike. But, my temperature has gotten lower each day since the spike! I'd say I didn't even ovulate, but I had lots of ewcm and a positive opk. So confused!

In my signature there should be a link to my chart, as well as my previous ones to compare. I have been under a lot of stress this month, so maybe that can impact it? It just makes me worried that I stopped ovulating! :(

I started charting last spring and have clearly been able to see ovulation in my charts. I was a bit surprised because I just went off the pill last March. Anyways, last month FF got crosshairs but it took a while and my chart wasn't very clear. This month, I got my obvious ewcm as usual, had a positive opk (though not the darkest line, but a line), and a big temp spike. But, my temperature has gotten lower each day since the spike! I'd say I didn't even ovulate, but I had lots of ewcm and a positive opk. So confused!

In my signature there should be a link to my chart, as well as my previous ones to compare. I have been under a lot of stress this month, so maybe that can impact it? It just makes me worried that I stopped ovulating! :(

Looking at your chart I dont think you have ovulated yet, maybe today or tomorrow since you had a positive opk, keep checking your temps to see how they go xx

I agree- it seems too early to tell... your temp will go up after your positive

Don't think you ovd yet either. Your body could bc been gearing up to ov, but didn't.

Sometimes our bodies start gearing up for ovulation - producing the right hormones and the right CM and then for some reason or other don't actually ovulate. Don't worry, your body will try again! I had a really similar thing my first cycle off the pill. It was a 60 day cycle and my body tried to ovulate three times, with the final try being the real thing. Twice before the real thing I had my usual temperature plummet before it spike really high accompanied by EWCM, but then my temperature dropped again. In total I had over two weeks of EWCM that cycle as my body kept trying to ovulate.

I hope the real deal happens for you soon!

x

I think you'll O tomorrow from the looks of your chart. Good luck!

Looks like you ovulated calender day 20, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->