Did I miss it? Help!

WeebabyMama

Reaction score
Okay, so I need some advice here because I'm freaking out a little. Yesterday I got what I deemed to be an "almost" positive opk at around 2. Both lines were dark, but the test line was still a bit lighter than the control so, after some squinting, I figured a true positive was coming yesterday night or this morning. Last night when I tested, the test line was much lighter and this morning I took one at 8am with SMU and it was the same. This morning i had a temp spike too, so now I'm really nervous I missed my O. Me and DH BD-ed last night and two days before that because we're doing the SMEG plan, but now idk what to do. Should I treat yesterday as positive and BD tonight and tomorrow or should I wait to get a more clear positive? Last cycle I got a positive OPK on CD 15 and 16 but it was really clearly positive. Today is CD 15 so I know I must be getting close. I also havent gotten any ewcm which i got a ton of last month around O which was the other thing that made me think i wasnt there yet. I'll attach my chart here too so you can see. HELP!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180123-081928.jpg
    Screenshot_20180123-081928.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 7
It doesn't mean you missed it!

Already, OPKs won't be positive with morning urine. You have to test after 10am (and usually it's best around 2pm), because the surge of LH won't occur in the morning! So this morning's test isn't really relevant!

You can look at my chart, it's in my signature, but I've had a few temp rise that turned out to be false alarms, so one high temp rise, doesn't mean you missed your O day. It might go back down! I also see you had fertile CM yesterday. Now, it's not always the case but usually your O day is the day after your last fertile CM day, if I'm not mistaken.

Also, FF counts your O +1 since, depending on when you'd ovulate, you might still be fertile. In case, I'd BD today, for sure. As soon as possible (ahah..)

But I wouldn't count yourself out just yet :)

missielibra thanks so much! That makes me feel a lot better.

Yeah I rarely get blaring positives on OPK's. I was using Fairhaven brand and they never got really dark, so I switched to Rite Aid brand and they are a little better. Sometimes the really blaring surge can be only a few hours. Last month my surge lasted 3 days lol. I think if you BD'd yesterday you're good but today can't hurt! Just keep going till you get a couple high temps lol. Good luck!!

So i got a very clearly positive opk today along with a whole truckload of ewcm along with a temp drop. Me and DH did the BD last night and the night before because I was treating Monday's almost positive as the real deal. Today I got the actual true blue positive (I really shouldn't have second guessed myself...i just panicked with the temp rise:dohh:) and am wondering if we really need to BD today, tomorrow, next day like SMEP says because we did the BD yesterday and are going to tonight and tomorrow. I should basically be up to my eyeballs with :spermy: right? What do you say? Extra day, yay or nay?:wacko:
Attaching my most recent chart again below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180124-164742.jpg
    Screenshot_20180124-164742.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 2
The tricky temp rise! Don't worry, they got me freaking out during this entire cycle ahah.

Well, I mean you can never be too safe and BD too much (unless there is a sperm count problem aha). I would say it depends. I would OPK tomorrow too? I've had a positive 3 days in a row once... So if today is the only one, then I say, today, tomorrow is good, nothing wrong with the day after as well, in case! :)

Yeah I would bd at least every other day. You can still catch the egg the day after O as well. It gets exhausting ttc sometimes but it's only a couple days then you can take a little break lol. FX for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->