did I miss it*UPDATED with more pics*

ChristinaG

Simon's mummy
Reaction score
I have been known to OV early AND late (luck me:wacko:)
anyway, I just wanted your opion on whether you think I may have missed my surge, or if maybe it hasn't happened yet.
I have had one or two sharp pains in my abdomen, and CP has been pretty high all week. No EWCM (i've never had it)

Anywho, the pics (top down) are from CD 14, 15, 16, 17. Last cycle, I OV'd on CD 27, so Im really all over the place.

what do you think?

Attachments

• 101_1907.jpg
    101_1907.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 66
It's not uncommon to get darker, lighter then a pos! Happened to me.. CD11 was lighter than a previous and now it's darker so hang in there! Good luck and BD just in case! xo

I would say the one in the middle is closest to bein pos. what r they lookin like now hon? xxx

How frustrating for you! The one in the middle cd16? Looked almost positive - could it be you missed it by testing too early in the day for example?

How are they looking now?

funny you should ask!!
I waited a few days, then I checked my CP randomly in a Gas station bathroom and it was SO HIGH and full of creamy milky cm (i never get EWCM) and really open, like two lips ready to kiss! Hubby and I BDed that night and I took an OPK today (a little late) and it was darker than ALL of those (still not quite positive, but I am due to ov tomorrow)
I will let you know!
The bottom one was a lot darker, but it has since dried up

Attachments

• 101_1908.jpg
    101_1908.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members