did i miss my lh surge?

needprayers

Reaction score
hey girlies.. question for ya! i have been using opks the last 2 months.. i also started clomid 2 months ago.. first cycle 50mg and no sign of a lh surge.. second round 100mg and confused about the opk readings.. i use an opk in the morning and at night.. when first stated there was a very light line in the test area and as the days went on the line got darker and darker until it was maybe one shade lighter than the control.. when i got that result in was at night, and then the next morning i had to go purchase more sticks due to running out.. when i took the next test the line was still one shade lighter than the control.. and since then the test line has gone back to being very very light.. my question to you ladies is did i ovulate? could i have missed the surge in the 16 hours between tests?.. i am very confused and praying i ovulated!! i could use all the answers you all can give me!! thanks so much!!

It sounds like you ov'd at the peak. Do you have a photo of your opks?

Fx for you x

It sounds like you ov'd at the peak. Do you have a photo of your opks?

Fx for you x

I 2nd this.1st off which tests do you use???Normally i use cheap opks then when i think its a pos i confirm it with a clear blue digi.The ones with the smiley faces.GL.Oh ye sometimes even when the cheapy tests dont look like a true pos eg.If the test line is a slight shade lighter its still a pos on my digi:)Hope this helped:thumbup:

thanks girls it did! i have been using the target up and up brand.. i did not take any pictures sorry.. but yeah im praying to god i o'd.. i think next time though i will invest in the digital smiley face tests i have heard good things about them.. i guess i haven't used them in the past because it would be a for sure negative if i didn't get that smiley and with the target brand i can hope it meant positive.. ah so you really think i o'd!?!

Ye hun i really do think so:)You should join us over on the "All aborad the TWW"thread:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->