did i test too early? :(

jules444

Reaction score
hello everyone,

im 10 dpo...and I tested this morning..BFN. Do you think I tested too early? I thought my AF was due on sunday (making it 4 days before, so I thought Id use a clearblue easy) but I just worked out im due on monday instead...im confused and fed up with it all!...I had an amazing dream about being pregnant last night. Wish it would come true. This entire year ive been either pregnant, misscarrying, or grieving- I really really hoped it would be our month. As negative as it sounds Im expecting to misscarry again, and dont think I could cope with it happening over christmas. May as well get all the sadness out of the way in 2010 then hopefully the nhs will do some tests. sorry- i just re-read how depressing this post is! its all such a palarva. :shrug::sad2:

xoxo

Jules honey i think it may be too early to test... I never test before AF is due cause you never know maybe you ovulated late ect. Sounds like youre having a rough time emotionally, i can relate as 2009 was for me exactly as you described. Hang in there and things can only get better right?

Hi Jules, sorry to hear about what a horrible time youve had

Day 10 is too early really - Vic is right in that you should leave it until af is due, but i consider myself out if i am still on BFN by day 12. I have read lots of stories on twoweekwait about women getting BFN's right up to day 14 and even later.

Theres no reason to think your next pregnancy wont be successful, even if there's been a few mcs - theres a reason they wont test until the 3rd, and thats cos many women have 2 mcs and it is just down to pure bad luck. You don't say how many you have suffered, but however many it is, the next one might well stick. Theres lots of TTCAL'ers who have their babies or heathy pregnancies now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->