Did test 6 days before period due got bfn tested today when period was due got a Bfp

steph6875

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I can't believe it still hasn't sunk in,we have been trying for 3 months did the test with first response 6 days before period due got bfn. I didn't feel any signs or symptoms so I thought I wasn't pregnant, getting my self ready charting for next month. Day before period due my boobs were hurting and I had shooting pains in them I convinced myself it was nothing coz of bfn. Today I've been waiting for my period and nothing. I decided to test using one of my opk sticks got a positive. I got my keys drove to the nearest shop purchased a clear blue got a Bfp can't believe it.
Just goes to show that you shouldn't rely on the early first response test's.

Good luck to you all and I hope you all get a Bfp soon sending fairy dust your way:

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/tinks2648/Congratulations/congratulations-2.gif

Congratulations! I always test a few days early with the first response. I never test 6 days early because 6 days early would be less than 10 dpo and supposedly no test can tell that soon. the 6 days is only if you ovulate early in your cycle or have a longer cycle. I'm 6 days before now and only 6 dpo no point disappointing myself before I have to. I'm glad someone was successful this month.. thanks for sharing the hope. I got a couple books at the library on ttc today maybe they will have some words of wisdom.

lovely news - congratulations. What a great start to 2013! :happydance: I am always heartened to read about an (almost) symptom free 2ww and BFN followed by BFP. I try my very best nowadays to steer clear of HPTs though...:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->