Did you feel like af was coming before you found out you were pregnant?

daniellex27

Reaction score
I am so curious to see how many people were CONVINCED that their AF was coming, but then got their BFP :D

Thanks guys.

..I feel like my AF will come any day now.. but hoping that's not the case!

I've heard some people say yes and some say no. I didn't have af symptoms before my bfp though.

I wasn't sure. I had sore bbs and light cramps like usual but something felt... Different. I can't explain it, but it was very similar to af for me, but I wasn't convinced it was her. :)

I had af cramps about 2 days before my bfp and then for about 5 days after

I felt crampy, moody, which are typical for me with AF. the outlier was very achy, heavy feeling boobies. kept looking for AF...then i caught on. good luck!

I wasn't sure. I had sore bbs and light cramps like usual but something felt... Different. I can't explain it, but it was very similar to af for me, but I wasn't convinced it was her. :)

Yeah, wss.
I had sore bbs and very mild cramps, but something was definitely different. Plus, I used to spot 2-3 days before AF and I didn't this time.

Yes! From 10 to 13dpo I had intense af cramps. Was convinced witch was coming early. You can imagine my shock when I got my bfp this morning.

Yes! I was very convinced my cramps were horrible and I was very Moody as usual but af never came that's when I was like mmmmm then I tested I found out why she was MIA

I didn't feel anything like that before I did a test- I tested because my boobs felt so sore and different. But I did get some cramping and that funny heavy feeling the day AF was due, normally I don't get symptoms before AF only on the day, so I spent the day convinced I was going to start at any moment and the tests were mistaken.

i got my bfp pretty early--9dpo, but if you had asked me right before i took that test, i would have said af was in the mail. i had my usual pre-af backache and some very minor cramping.

I never knew I was preggers till I randomly did a test when I was about a week and a half late because Id had AF pains and sore boobs just exactly the same as normal so I just figured AF was on its way as normal. (we only started trying that month so I didnt think for one minute Id be preggo) x

Hi!! Yes I did. On the day i was due I really thought it was coming, had light cramps and brown spotting, this lasted a week until I thought right ok I must be pregnant then and eventually did a test :D. Even on the first day which I thought was my period I remember saying to my partner well at least my cramps aren't as intense, I was so convinced I wasn't pregnant but I was :D xxx good luck

Yes, definitely! I was thinking, there's no way we did it on the first try.This feels just like my period. Emotional, sore breasts, crampy. All the usual. Then, BAM! I woke up today at 5:30 am and couldn't sleep. After some spotting yesterday AF still hadn't come so I tested and got a BFP!

I had very light odd cramps- more like a fullness in my uterus the day before I got my BFP! Good luck to you. When do you test?

I'll wait till Af is at least 5 days late.. which will be april 9th! I wanna test early so bad but I know its not good to

all the best :hugs:
I seriously felt like my period was coming, got the typical signs of a period including the cramps and crying spells, headaches etc
the only noticeable thing was my sense of smell and a bad lower back pain that is not normal for me during AF but I still thought my period was on its way so yeah its very possible that you could be pregnant as all the pms symptoms were there for me

Best of luck for when you test. I hope its a bfp. Let us know.

I was 100% sure my AF was coming. I was having the telltale cramps and I didn't feel any different. We had sex once on the 15th, wasn't even sure I was ovulating. Even now that I know, my uterus feels like my period is coming because it feels bloated and uncomfortable. But nope, I'm pregnant!

Not really, i had all the symptoms of AF sore boobs and cramps but they were worse than normal and i just felt different. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->