Did you feel like af was coming before you found out you were pregnant?

I was pretty sure AF was on the way before my BFP. So much so that I didn't even test until I was a day late (previous months I'd been tested from early on). I had mild AF like cramps from about 2 days before I was due on and for a while after my BFP too, still get them occasionally now.

Good luck to you :)

Just wondering if anyone could help? Now, I'm due on at the end of every month, I was 2 days late and I had light pink blood when I wiped after going for a wee & had no cramps. I'm normally very heavy from the start & in agonising pain with cramps. I'm not classing it as a period because I've never had a period like that before. I'm still tired, feel nausea sometimes through the day but never actually been sick. i actually had heartburn a few times last week, for the very first time in my lie!! Could I be pregnant??

when i was spotting i kept running to the loo every two minutes because i thought my heavy flow was going to appear, but nothing, only when i wiped:(

Yes I knew I was pregnant for some reason...

Nope i was convinced AF was coming cos i felt soo irritable like i always do before my period.. but after like 5 days of not coming on and my boobs hurting so much i figured i should probably take a test, and it was positive!

Yes I definitely thought AF was coming! Very similar cramping. I got a BFP at 10DPO it was very faint, I was actually trying to tell my self the line wasn't there when normally I would stare at BFN's for 10 minutes trying to see a line lol. I am a little over five weeks and I still get this from time to time. Also like you... I am married to a marine and live in Jacksonville NC how neat :)

I had the worst period like cramps for the past two days. My cramps were so bad I actually took vicodin. AF was due yesterday and I kept waiting for the bleeding to start, but it never did. I woke up this morning with no cramps, so I took a test. BFP! Goodluck and baby dust to all!

Same here defiantly thought we was out the month I got my BFP with DS !

Totally expected AF but now have a beautiful 14 month old !

Yep I was convinced af was going to arrive! I still have some mild cramping on and off thankfully no bleeding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->