did you find out you was expecting at home or at doctors

I have been pregnant three times, and I have always found out at home. I was a little shocked the first time, but we had been trying so the second two times weren't such a surprise.

i found out at the doctors. i was there for a pap smear. i was completely in shock. i told my doctor it was a lie, said that couldn't have been my pee, and then i started crying :dohh::blush:. my doctor wasn't offended afterward we even had a good laugh. she understood i was completely in aww.

At home after our first IVF cycle. One of the best days of my life so far.

neither, I was in the shopping centre :haha:

Home. The day before my period was due, I knew I was on some level, but it was still a shock. Best day of my life :cloud9:

At home. Well, not my place I was at mom's. That morning I told my mom I had consistent cramps for 2 weeks and she asked if I had any pregnancy tests (which I didn't). So I passed by a pharmacy on my way over for lunch...and tested at their place. It was positive. Then I took one more that evening and another in the morning. All positive!! I was surprised but we were trying. Confirmed with bloods the next day.

I found out at home and it was a shock(but a nice one!)

My AF was late by a day and I thought it was just delayed period. Just for fun I did a POAS and saw 2lines(the test line was faint)

I found out at home and it was a bit of a shock. We had been trying, but I thought we had missed ovulation that month.

I was just double checking to see if I could have a glass of wine that night! :haha:

I found out at work, one of my work friends went to the shop and came back with a test for me as she had a feeling... i was scared to check my test but i work with my mum and she looked at the test before me :) she ran down the corridor laughing as this will be her 6th grandchild and she is only early 40's!! I thought i would be shocked but i wasn't... i was more shocked at how my family and friends took the news as i was always expected to be the last one pregnant :) proved them wrong i guess... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->