Did you get what you wanted?

We both wanted a boy. I thought it was a boy from the minute i found out. Everyone said it was a girl......turns out i was right and its defo a lil boy :) XxxX

Everyone's telling me it's a girl, but I really don't mind! I can't wait til my scan and eventhough hubby doesn't want to find out, I'm going to find out and keep my lil secret just between me and LO!

My DH wanted a girl, I did too BEFORE I got pg, then when I did I really didn't mind. I remember my mum telling me when I was saying how my hubby wanted a girl. She said when she went in to have her second baby, her dad said to her, "now you bring us back a girl" she had a boy who later died :( so it was drummed into me to want healthy rather than gender, and I understood that once I got pg. I am happy to be having a girl but I really wouldn't have minded as long as baby is healthy.

i really really want a boy so does my OH my 22wk scan is in 5wks and id rather stay on team yellow but my OH really wants to know, so only time will tell

i thought i was having a boy as al my symtoms were so like my sons pregnancy.so at my scan i was shocked to found out 'he' was a she....took me acouple of days to think wow its a girl but aslong as shes healthy i dont really mind

i really really want a boy so does my OH my 22wk scan is in 5wks and id rather stay on team yellow but my OH really wants to know, so only time will tell

You could try and have a word with the sonographer before hand or give her a note saying that you'd prefer not to know and can she say baby isn't in the right position to tell the sex:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sneaky huh?:blush:

You could try and have a word with the sonographer before hand or give her a note saying that you'd prefer not to know and can she say baby isn't in the right position to tell the sex:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sneaky huh?:blush:

omg your a genius.......................................................:hugs:

We'll prolly keep it a surprise... (I hope!) but I'm exactly like you Jayne, before I got pregnant I always said Boy - I'm a bit of a tomboy really, and I just couldn't picture myself with a baby girl, all frilly bits and dolls... :shy: But now that I finally AM pg, I can't imagine having a boy!!!?!? Very bizarre. Truly though, really truly, I will be THRILLED as long as its healthy. Its such a line, but its the God-honest truth for me...

I wanted another girly at first but now im actually really not bothered as long as alls healthy!

We don't know what we're having but I really want a boy, although I'm already convinced it's a little girl in there. I feel guilty for wanting one over the other, however I've come around to the idea of having a little girl now. I guess we'll find out in about 9 weeks or so.

At 1st I wanted a girl, as I have 2 little god-daughters, and so felt more familiar with little girls. But I just feel that bubs is a little boy, and will be made up either way now. Actually I will be really surprised if there is a girly in there, as I feel certain that it's a little man. Not too much longer now until I find out! Either way, I just pray that bubs will be healthy and happy.
xx

i thought i was having a boy, i REALLY wanted a girl, when we went for our scan she said id need confirmation on 20 week scan but she thinks im having a girl, she said not much difference between 17- 20 tho.

I didnt have a preference i already have a litle boy and i decided to have another one for my son not for me. So i thought him having a brother would be nicer for him. I was convinced and so was OH that it would be a boy i didnt even look at girls names or anything then at the 20 weeks scan i was told he was actually a she lol. I didnt believe it made her check a few times to be sure. I still wasnt convinced so had another scan when i was 29 weeks to be told again that it was girl. Got over the shock now cant wait to meet my baby im not bothered about the sex at all just aslong as i have a healthy baby. I still wont believe its a girl until she is here though you hear of lots of stories where they get the sex wrong!!

I wanted a girl with my first & got a boy! I wanted a girl with my 2nd and got a girl! Wanted a boy with my 3rd and got a girl, so This time I think I would prefer a boy if I could choose but Im really not too bothered this time...I'll have whatevers on offer as long as he/she has ten fingers/toes and is healthy!

i was desperate for a boy with my first and had a girl, wouldnt change her for the world now though and with mr t i wanted a girl lol but glad i have one of each now!!

h x

I didn't really mind having either! I'm happy as long as everything is alright honestly!

But I just had the strongest feeling that it's a girl! And I was right! :D
Now I just can't imagine having a boy!

All I wanted was a healthy baby :D

Me too!

Needless to say though, I've been blessed with a boy and a girl and my third was an additional joy....another boy.

First I thought it was a girl, then everyone had me convinced it was a boy because of how I'm carrying (all out front). But it turned out to be a girl, which is deep down what I wanted. Although I'm slightly dismayed that it wasn't a boy, but if they told me it was a boy now I think I'd pretty much freak out.

I am so happy I am having a girl. I was dreading making the circumcision decision, and I kept thinking about how hard it would be to raise a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->