Did you have an orgasm when you concieved?

xsadiex

Reaction score
I was reading that the use of the female orgasm is to suck the sperm into the cervix....so I thought we could do a poll, did you orgasm when you conceived?

I voted 'Yes'
It was not actually 'during' sex but shortly after hubby expelled his men :lol:

Hehe when we were seriously trying we made sure to "pull the trigger" at the same time! Hard work but amazing results lol!!!

yes, after sex. ive heard thats the best way to do it as thats when u need the "sucking" action rather than during. worked for me!

Oh right, interesting stuff. What if you cannot orgasm? Is it a lot less likely you'll conceive?

i dont think its absolutely essential to conceive, im sure plenty of women dont

yes, maybe that was why i was pregnant within a week :happydance:

I didn't. I only have twice during our whole relationship! (I struggle to, it can be very frustrating!). So that is proof enough you do not need to to conceive :D

i wouldnt do it unless i had orgasm lol
yes i did on all 3 and they were conceived straight away..
very intersting i must say lol

I'm not sure the exact time we conceived but I orgasm every time we have sex so figure I must of!

Nope, I didn't get the big O... but I knew during the sex that I had conceived. It just felt... different (in a good way.) But the O isn't neccessary for getting pregnant. Doesn't hurt though. :winkwink:

Have no idea since we weren't trying so I wasn't keeping track. It makes sense that orgasm would help but NO it isn't necessary (just think of all the women who have been raped but ended up pregnant......surely they didn't have an orgasm).

Yup, I hadnt seen OH for weeks as he was away with work and we had the most amazing sex when he got back (had a very satisfactory orgasm!!) and I fell pregnant that night!

Have no idea since we weren't trying so I wasn't keeping track. It makes sense that orgasm would help but NO it isn't necessary (just think of all the women who have been raped but ended up pregnant......surely they didn't have an orgasm).

Surely that really wasn't necessary to point out....

It does help if the woman has an orgasm, the cervix kinda dips up and down into the sperm but honestly, those little things are so determined to get there, it's not going to matter whether you O or not! :lol:

nope, sure didn't. it's extremely difficult for me to get anywhere CLOSE to orgasm through penetration. i've only orgasmed maybe twice in my life, and only after trying very hard to find the right spot for me. it takes a LOT of work, and doesn't feel like having sex. feels like... wiggling around trying to find my special spot lol =(

Oh geez, I have no idea. We were TTC, so I know the week but not the day we conceived. And honestly, after three months of trying, during that major furtile week, some nights I just wanted mission accomplished instead!

We've been trying for years, and I generally do , so I'll go with yes, but I'm not convinced orgasm helped with conception. I know for sure that I didn't with my first:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->