• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Did you have an orgasm when you concieved?

Yes! I o'ed after hubby was done...ofcourse he fell asleep.. I put my legs in the air for 10 mins. Its a FACT that is what helped us conceive. I never o during wish I could

Yes after hubby did. Our OB advised us to make sure I did one way or another after he ejaculated.

I have conceived every time we have TTC and each time I made sure to have an orgasm

i didnt with jake, and i didn't with this one either. :)

Well DS took 2years to make him and I certainlly don't have a problem with OH giving me an orgasm and this time it only took about 2months and same with the orgasms. I think its all down to life style and how much your doing aswell, not just if you have an orgasm

I did and I normally don't. And afterward also propped butt up with pillow for a few min to have gravity also help contribute to get the little swimmers where they needed to be.

I'm pre-orgasmic (I think that is what it is called) so it is VERY rare for me to reach orgasm point, and I know I did not reach that point on night of conception.

Nope because I was too bothered that he got his sperm in there that I didn't care if I O or not :) the previous pregnancy that was ectopic I did O when we conceived but not this time...

nope - we normall have a great sex life and we both orgasm every time, but when we were TTC we needed to do it as fast as possible as I was off my arthritis meds and in a lot of pain... so 1. i was in pain, 2. we werent really in the mood - it was more a climb on and lets get this over with as fast as possible... lol we also discussed just how bad it had been lol - it gives us a good laugh now :)

You dont need to orgasm to conceive! I certainly didnt with my 1st 2 kids, being with their dad was like getting sh***ed by Mr Bean =P
Pregnant with my 3rd now with new hubby, not sure which time I conceived but there were a few times we managed to 'get there' at exactly the same time! Maybe it helps but its not necessary!

Nope, not even close. I just cannot orgasm just from having sex and it's a chore to get me there by other means, my OH was the first guy ever to get me there and it's only happened once our whole relationship, several months after we conceived.

No, neither time and I got pregnant first month with LO and first time with this one.

It's prob a bit tmi, but my wonderful OH always ensures that I do have an orgasm everytime :blush:

You don't need an orgams to concieve of course, but the contractions of the uterus cause the cervix to dip down into vagina where there's hopefully a 'contribution' from the man waiting.

I hadn't intended on getting pregnant, and actually ended up having a hot bath afterwards to relax and 'clean up' and still got pregnant. Guess it was meant to be :winkwink:

LOL, I have no idea. I don't know exactly which day I conceived, we were at it every day ;-)

Yep - unfortunately I cant O through sex alone and I need clitorial stimulation, so had to get my rabbit out afterwards and use his 'ears' lol - hubby doesn't mine one bit!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"