Did you have an orgasm when you concieved?

Yep, i O mainly through sex alone. I think there are only handfull of times that i haven't.

As weird as it sounds, I'm not entirely sure cos we were doing it a lot around the time of conception.. Quite often I would orgasm after OH had released his 'magic' :)

Is it odd that i orgasm everytime we have sex? My friends just say im either very lucky, or Robbie's amazing in bed ;) ahaha both luck then, ooh and i obvs voted yes, although she wasnt planned, the pill failed on me :L xxx

Nope, my ex-partner never made me orgasm at all during the entire time we were together. Needless to say [and sorry for TMI] I am extremely skilled in sorting myself out. Haha!

Nope! I was not so into it that night... :p

Sex is not over unless I orgasim! So yes :)
We usually finish same time.

I did, with this one, and my last. :haha:

My sister cannot orgasm during sex at all (why, I don't know) and she's conceived twice. :shrug:

I did, with this one, and my last. :haha:

My sister cannot orgasm during sex at all (why, I don't know) and she's conceived twice. :shrug:

It is normally an actual disorder. I cannot remember the name at this exact moment but I have it. I've conceived twice, the first was a miscarriage sadly, but still two conceptions with no orgasm. I've had an orgasm once in my life and could never replicate it.

yes, but before he did so it couldn't have sucked anything in as i was done before him :haha:

Nope! His swimmers managed to get there on their own x

I did....husband and I were on holiday at the time and under the affluence of incohol lol

I voted no, I did orgasm but it was before he was done, so I don't think it has the same effect?

I can't remember because I was drunk :rofl: How classy does that sound?!

Yup...I always do...(okay ill stop being smug now..lol)

Tmi ............... Yep, i have never had sex without having one. I must be a kind of freak of nature cause, i will have 3 to 4 before were done. And when i feel him explode it sends me right of the edge again......everytime. Maybe im lucky or he is talented, i wouldn't know for sure as he is the only person i have ever had sex with

I don't know the actual day I conceived but I remember during that cycle I did not have an orgasm. Unfortunately I don't have them from penetration, it has to be manual or other ways.....but I guess you don't need it as I got a BFP that cycle from having sex every day for a week. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->