Did you know you were expecting twins before your scan?

(this goes with the above reply) I forgot to say that I am now 6-7 weeks prego

We were TTC, so i made a wee on the stick before the appropiate time. Two days in fact and it showed positive. I only had an appointment with my dr two weeks later but couldnt shake the feeling that its twins. ( i had two mc before the girls and sort of wished for twins, atonement babies really). At my 6wk scan only one showed up but i was very ill and miserable and went back at 11 wks. Well there they were two perfect little sacs. I couldnt be happier and the saying "be carefull what you wish for" rang true. So sometimes your gut feel can be right. I will hold thumbs for you

I didn't have a feeling, but my husband did. About a week before our first ultrasound he just came out of no where and said "We're having twins" and I was like yeah right. I knew we were having a girl, little did I know it was two girls!

Did all of you have twins running on either side of your family? I took my CB test at 13DPO and got a strong line. Twins don't run on my side of the family. But i'm already nautious and so so tired!!! How likely is it to occur with someone who doesn't have twins on either side of the family?

did all of you have twins running on either side of your family? I took my cb test at 13dpo and got a strong line. Twins don't run on my side of the family. But i'm already nautious and so so tired!!! How likely is it to occur with someone who doesn't have twins on either side of the family?

it could happen to anyone chick xx

my mum and uncle are twins, my dad and other uncle are twins, and my dad's twin had twins! so ya could say they're pretty close in my family :) x x

It's strange but I had a niggling feeling that it could be twins. I don't know why because there is no history of twins on either side but it was just a gut feeling that I had. Mine were confirmed at 6+5 and have a little piccie aswell:) I wasn't experiencing any problems to justify having an early scan but I have a fantastic GP who could see how concerned I was this time round after suffering a m/c last time so she contacted the midwife on Tuesday, who got me booked in for this morning. Have only known I'm pregnant for a week so it's all happened really quickly.

It's strange but I had a niggling feeling that it could be twins. I don't know why because there is no history of twins on either side but it was just a gut feeling that I had. Mine were confirmed at 6+5 and have a little piccie aswell:) I wasn't experiencing any problems to justify having an early scan but I have a fantastic GP who could see how concerned I was this time round after suffering a m/c last time so she contacted the midwife on Tuesday, who got me booked in for this morning. Have only known I'm pregnant for a week so it's all happened really quickly.

congrats have you done a thread with the picture in i would love to have a look i love havin a look a twinny pics xxx

awww how cute, i was 11 week when i found out, few days before xmas...nice lil shock lol x x

i wont find out until I give birth if im right about there being 2 babies in there,im having unassisted pregnancy and birth,so we shall see x

congrats have you done a thread with the picture in i would love to have a look i love havin a look a twinny pics xxx

I have tried to upload my picture but am having problems with it at the moment - it keeps saying the file is too big. Not sure what I'm doing wrong lol

I have tried to upload my picture but am having problems with it at the moment - it keeps saying the file is too big. Not sure what I'm doing wrong lol

have you tryed putting them onto photobucket if not you can resize the photo on photobucket befour you upload them onto here ive done this myself with my avatar xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->