Did you see it?

Maries_s

Reaction score
I'm 4 days late so I took a pregnancy test this morning and this line came up in less than 2 minutes. What do you think?

Attachments

• pg 2.jpg
    pg 2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 67
Yup, definite line. Are those Clinical Guards? I've found they tend to have lighter lines at first, so that looks great for where you're at! Congratulations!

Yup, definite line. Are those Clinical Guards? I've found they tend to have lighter lines at first, so that looks great for where you're at! Congratulations!

Yes this are Clinical Guards. Thanks for the hint I though it could be a false positive or something else.

Thanks you ladies! How much do I need to wait to see the line darker?

Thanks you ladies! How much do I need to wait to see the line darker?

First - congratulations!!!! Your HCG will double *about* every 48 hours so retest in two days to see an absolutely darker line! However I am shamelessly crazy (as are many other bnb ladies) and test every day. Testing everyday can be very unnerving though, as the line doesn't necessarily always get darker depending on how concentrated your urine is (hydration), time of day, time you held urine for. Etc.

Congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :headspin:

Thank you for your response Bella! I will try not to get mad and test tomorrow but I'm not sure. Haha

Well I couldn't resist so I took a second pregnancy test and here are the results.

Attachments

• IMG_2399.jpg
    IMG_2399.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back