Did your babies get bigger?

fifi83

Reaction score
Ive heard that your second baby will weight more than your first ect ect

Just wondered if it was true.

Hope not jack was 8lb 6 :rofl:

Well my 1st was 8lb 9 (boy)my second was 8lb 12 (boy)and 3rd 8lb 6 n half(girl) expecting my 4th now and dreading know what size lol im expecting a little girl

Generally second babies are bigger than your first.

My second baby was only an ounce heavier than my first.

ive been wondering this too! my first was 8lb10 and im quite slim so that was bad enough. Couldnt cope with anything bigger!
I am definitely bigger now than i was last time, no bump as such but just fuller, cant do my size 10 trousers up. Oh dear! :wacko:

I was told this today too! now im dreading it, rhys was only 6lb 8 but he was hard enough to push out!

lol Terrie I was thinking the same, Bethanie was 7lbs and bloody hell that hurt! anyway at least if my next is bigger, it won't be too bad (lets hope anyway).

My 1st was 8lb 12oz (boy) and my 2nd was 7lb 4oz (girl)....though it's strange I didnt need stitches the 1st time but had to get loads the 2nd time...:wacko:

my boys were heavy and girl 3rd slighty smaller ............. :(:( did bloody hurt i suffered 4th degree tear a 2nd degree and another 4thg degree:( i am booked for c section this time nervous:(:(

dreading this one
1st 8lbs 4
2nd 9lbs 4
3rd 10lbs 12.....
and now 29 weeks....

1st 9lb 10oz 35 weeks with second and predicted weight between 11-13lb so far :( however my other half is 6ft 8 and my sons father about 6ft so i was under no illusions :)

My first girl weighed 7lb 7oz and my second weighed 7lb!

My first was 8lb 11oz, then my second was 9lb 2oz!!

I hate to think how big this one will be, i'm already measuring 4 weeks bigger than average!! Aaaargh!!

My mom had five kids, the first three all weighed around 7 pounds, my brother weighed around 10! and i was last, around 7 pounds as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->