Did your symptoms differ between boy & girl pregnancy?

CordeliaJ

Reaction score
Only 4 weeks in and EVERYTHING feels the same as last time.

I love my boy, oh I love him SO much, but as we only plan to have 2 children I'd really really like a girl. And I know it will be hard for me to adjust to having another boy.

Thinking this is going to be a boy as it just feels identical to last time (basically, painful!)

No, exactly the same. But then a friend has two boys, she sailed through the first pregnancy with hardly a symptom where the second one she was sick several times a day from 5 weeks to 30, extreme exhaustion, she was staggered she felt so different and yet it was another boy. I don't think you can rely on symptoms as a way to tell x

I had less morning sickness with my boy, but it lasted a longer time. I also craved more savoury goods whereas with my DD I craved more sweet. Also had cramps with boy pregnancy but not with my girl.

I was less sick with my girl but otherwise they were very similar symptom wise.

I had about 2 days of feeling just yuk with my DS and I broke out in pimples. This time I had more nausea and tiredness than last time and no real increase in pimples. I'm really hoping I am having a girl, but like people say, you can have two completely different pregnancies and still have the same gender. Only time will tell.

I was sicker--much more nauseous and I threw up much more with my girl. Besides that, everything was very similar iirc.

My first pregnancy with my dd was really easy. No nausea, no pains, nothing. This pregnancy I felt sick for two months and now my hips are in agony. I'm still thinking I'm pregnant with another girl though, I can feel it.

my pregnancies were basically identical, and I have a girl and a boy. I also have a friend whose pregnancies were very opposite, but sure enough she has 2 boys

Polar opposite pregnancies and I have 2 boys x

this pregnancy has been much harder than with my boys, nausea lasted 8wks as opposed to 3wks with ds2 and hardly any with ds1.

Update, I'm pregnant with a boy. So completely opposite from what the wives tales tell you, lol. I've been so sicky and tired with this pregnancy, but not with my dd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->