Didn't expect to be here again so soon! Update!

Fallacy

Soon to be mum of 2!
Reaction score
I had this odd feeling I would be pregnant this cycle - I was even telling DH I was pregnant before testing. I took a test 3 days ago, which came back negative. I then had a little bit of bleeding - only when I wipe, and only a few spots of brown blood. I assumed this meant my period would be coming the next day or two. After not showing, I got a cheapie test. It came back positive (not using FMU) and so I took a frer. That showed positive immediately. :thumbup: I'm thinking it was implantation bleeding? I didn't have that with my son last time, so I was worried.

Anyway, super worried now! We have never been better off financially, but two under two? :dohh: Someone tell me what that is like?

Due date is December 24th! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20140416_195643_resized.jpg
    20140416_195643_resized.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 56
Firstly congrats, and two under two is not as bad as it seems.
When I had my last (5years ago now) I had a 8 year old a 25 month old a 13 month old and a new born and I did have days where it was sometimes hard but mostly it wasn't so bad.
I'm now 13 weeks pregnant :)

Congrats! :D And thank you! I always wanted my children to be close in age. I want that hopefully...sibling bond to be there between them. It's one of my favorite things about me and my sister. So that I think is worth the little extra trouble for a year or two.

Congrats! 2 under 2 will be fine! mine are 24 months apart and its lovely x

Hey congrats! I've got a LO too who is quite young and have just found out I'm pregnant! I think we are due near enough around the same time too! Haha congrats! Xx

My first was 8 months when I got pregnant with my second, and then my second was 8 months when I got pregnant with this one. It's hard in the beginning, but now that the little one is a little older, it's not too bad, and I imagine they'll be pretty good friends once they can really start playing together. :flower:

Thanks everyone! That's what I'm looking forward to! :flower:

Bit nervous. Woke up today to a little more brown discharge. I've had three previous miscarriages - 2 chemicals and 1 further along, so any sort of bleeding always makes me worry. With Micah, I had none, so even though I know it can be normal, I'm on edge. :nope:

Congrats! My two daughters are 16 months apart, when my youngest was brought home from the hospital, my oldest didn't want anything to do with her. Now they are 4 and 5 yrs old and are best friends. I wasn't planning on having them so close in age, but I'm so happy that's how it turned out. My DH and I have thought about once we have this baby to try for our 4th and last asap, so this baby will have another sibling that close in age, but after the terrible morning sickness I had we might have to rethink that.

My two girls there's only 26months in between and it wasn't bad at all... Archie (my ds) will be 18mnth when this lo comes along so we're in the same boat :)

My lo is 6 months old tomorrow and I got my bfp 2 days ago at 10 dpo. Funny being back here so soon! My due date is 25th dec:) xx

Yay! Such close due dates. :flower: It would be beautiful to have them on the actual due dates and since my next has to be via csection I may get that, but we'll see.

Guys, I'm still terrified and uneasy...the spotting is now just general brown blood, like before or when a period is about to finish...It's lasted all day so far. Is this baby not going to make it? :cry:

It could very well be just implantation bleeding hun :hugs:

I think they say to worry when its accompanied by pain and its red with clots :hugs:

I had two losses in 2012 ending at 12 then 11 weeks and both times the brown blood turned red and I had a lot of pain so I agree as hard as it is try not ti worry. Also with my 6month old's pregnancy I had brown blood at 9 weeks. Thought it was all over and was distraught but all was absolutely fine and it stopped on its own:) xxxxx

Yay! Such close due dates. :flower: It would be beautiful to have them on the actual due dates and since my next has to be via csection I may get that, but we'll see.

Guys, I'm still terrified and uneasy...the spotting is now just general brown blood, like before or when a period is about to finish...It's lasted all day so far. Is this baby not going to make it? :cry:

I'm 7 weeks and had brown bleeding since my BFP at 11 dpo. I spotted for 11 days but hcg was rising normally. Haven't had any now for over a week and the week before it was just a couple of times with wiping. I have an early scan in a few days to see what's happening. I was freaked out at first as I had a mmc in jan, but then I realized stress doesn't help and whatever will be will be. Just try to relax and see what happens. It's likely just implantation bleeding. If it's red and you have cramping that's when to be concerned. GL! And congrats!

I'm 7 weeks and had brown bleeding since my BFP at 11 dpo. I spotted for 11 days but hcg was rising normally. Haven't had any now for over a week and the week before it was just a couple of times with wiping. I have an early scan in a few days to see what's happening. I was freaked out at first as I had a mmc in jan, but then I realized stress doesn't help and whatever will be will be. Just try to relax and see what happens. It's likely just implantation bleeding. If it's red and you have cramping that's when to be concerned. GL! And congrats!

Thank you! I'm just hoping all is okay. They are going to check my levels next week so I'll see then. You're right though, whatever will be will be. It isn't red and there isn't pain, and I still "feel" pregnant, so I'm going to try and relax a bit. :thumbup:

Hey and congrats! my youngest was 4 months old when I got my BFP. No experience with 2 under 2 but won't be long to find out hey :o

x

Hey Sisterose. How are you? Can I ask how youve coped with a lo abd early pregnancy? I hope I will cope ok:) not feelin ill or anything yet just really tired but im only 4 weeks so the worst is yet to come! Xxxx

Thank you! I'm just hoping all is okay. They are going to check my levels next week so I'll see then. You're right though, whatever will be will be. It isn't red and there isn't pain, and I still "feel" pregnant, so I'm going to try and relax a bit. :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Keep us posted!

I got my BFP yesterday & my DD is 14months old, certainly didn't think I would be back so soon! But hey, here we are :)
Goodluck ladies💜

Good luck everyone! :thumbup: I got my first levels today and it came back at 157. Not sure what to think yet until I get the second test on monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->