Didn't expect to be here again so soon! Update!

They seem about right sweets, My beta at 4+1 was 169 :)

Hey Sisterose. How are you? Can I ask how youve coped with a lo abd early pregnancy? I hope I will cope ok:) not feelin ill or anything yet just really tired but im only 4 weeks so the worst is yet to come! Xxxx

At first it was a bit of a shock but I've been fine. I had a bit of morning sickness for a few weeks and felt off but overall everything has been good and I just carry on my usual schedule and just get an earlier night now than I was doing to catch up on sleep with the tiredness! Luckily my 6 month old is a really good sleeper. I'm sure every thing will go fine for you!

Hey Sisterose. How are you? Can I ask how youve coped with a lo abd early pregnancy? I hope I will cope ok:) not feelin ill or anything yet just really tired but im only 4 weeks so the worst is yet to come! Xxxx

At first it was a bit of a shock but I've been fine. I had a bit of morning sickness for a few weeks and felt off but overall everything has been good and I just carry on my usual schedule and just get an earlier night now than I was doing to catch up on sleep with the tiredness! Luckily my 6 month old is a really good sleeper. I'm sure every thing will go fine for you!

Thats so encouraging thank you! My lo is a fab sleeper 6.30 til 6.30 but he started crawling at 5 months so im up and down like a yo yo lol xxxxx

Ah! I wish my LO was a good sleeper. He's 8 months and never gone more than 3-4 hrs of straight sleep. He's still waking 3-4 times a night, so I'm wiped out. :nope:

Oh no you poor thing hope things settle soon xxxx

Congrats on your pregnancy! I just found out I am pregnant too and my LO is 8 months old, still nursing and getting up around 3 times a night. I am a bit nervous about having 2 under 2 but all my friends tell me it gets easier as they get older! <3

Is anyone else like extra paranoid? I can't seem to just relax! Haha x

Im well paranoid right now. Exactly the same. Cant stop worrying at all! Xxx

Dh has been saying the same thing to me! But I still cant! Xx

Been nervous all weekend despite trying not to be...The bleeding is still here, and there's been a few brown clots here and there. I always heard that isn't good. No red blood. Getting some cramps. Feeling depressed and hopeless at this point. :cry:

Fallacy :hugs: :hugs: Sorry I can't remember, are you going for another beta?

my lo was 8 and a half months when we got our bfp with this baby :) i know exactly how you are feeling. congrats though its great news :)

I intentionally had 2 under 2. My daughter was around 9months when I got pregnant. The pregnancy was quite tiring, dd started walking at 10 months which helps a little. All in all the pregnancy went very well and we just got on with things as normal with no problems. My DS is now 13 weeks old and everything has really settled down now. We get out and about easily and DD really loves him. There is still some jealousy there but I'm sure to give dd some one on one attention when ds is sleeping and they're really both doing great! It is certainly doable and quite possibly even enjoyable ;) :haha: don't worry, you'll do great!

I am going to have 3 under 27 months, I must admit it's a little daunting. :haha:

Oh, I'm sorry, just seen your later posts, hope you're doing ok!

I am. I'm going in later today and hopefully will have the results back asap. Been feeling nervous all morning. Either way, I hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies whether I'm here for them or not. :hugs::hugs:

Think im gunna loose mine. No symptoms and tests getting lighter and lighter:( xxxxx

I had this odd feeling I would be pregnant this cycle - I was even telling DH I was pregnant before testing. I took a test 3 days ago, which came back negative. I then had a little bit of bleeding - only when I wipe, and only a few spots of brown blood. I assumed this meant my period would be coming the next day or two. After not showing, I got a cheapie test. It came back positive (not using FMU) and so I took a frer. That showed positive immediately. :thumbup: I'm thinking it was implantation bleeding? I didn't have that with my son last time, so I was worried.

Anyway, super worried now! We have never been better off financially, but two under two? :dohh: Someone tell me what that is like?

Due date is December 24th! :cloud9:

I'm same as you!! I have a 1yr1month old and new baby i due on 25th December. I imagine we will be very busy!!
xxxxx

Edit: Sorry i just saw your later posts. Hope you're ok x x

Lost it earlier. Lots of red blood and clots. Baby is gone. They wouldn't give me the second test regardless.

Im so v v sorry. Im right behind you my test line has all but disappeared. Just waiting now. Pretty devastated xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->