Didn't expect to be here again so soon! Update!

:hugs: I'm so sorry. Have you been checked? Maybe everything is still okay. :( Either way...I know how you feel. Devastated right now. Been crying on an off all day.

I'm so very sorry ladies :( :( :cry:

Why wont they give you another beta? Surely they need to double check!?

They want me to see my obgyn instead of my primary doctor. They basically don't want to handle the case anymore, is what it is. I'm seeing her on friday. The bleeding keeps coming and going. It was red for about 2 hrs, then back to brown, then seemed to come and go with that for the rest of the day. But the back pain and all just... sigh.

I just want to see her on friday and get some answers. :cry:

I havent been checked ive got an awful uncompassionate doc. In the middle of changing docs but I rang epau yest for advice and they said sounds like a chemical and I have to wait until bleeding starts. Im the same cried most yest xxx

Well, I got checked out today. She did an ultrasound, and the baby is still there, so I haven't miscarried yet. She scheduled another ultrasound two weeks from today, so it'll be a long two week wait! Fingers still crossed...She did a lot of blood work too.

Attachments

• phplF9SGAPM.jpg
    phplF9SGAPM.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 14
Oh wow thats fantastic. So so pleased for you xxxxxx

Thanks dear. :hugs::hugs: Lots of hugs going your way.

Hoping for the best..

Thankyou. Rooting for you and your little bean xxxxxxxx

Wow what a rollercoaster of emotions! Hope your next scan comes round quick xxx

I went through exactly the same with my previous pregnancy, heavy clotty bleeds that would turn brown then start red again , I had 3 scans and all showed s heart beat and baby was measuring right on dates,I was told the bleeding wasn't coming from my uterus but further down in my cervix, unfortunately I had a mmc a few weeks later but it was nothing to do with the actual bleeding I was experiencing so I just wanted to let you know that some bleeding during pregnancy, especially 1st tri can be normal. X

Wow just been Reading this thread, that's fantastic that baby is still hanging on in there :hugs: fx for the next scan xx

Thanks everyone! The bleeding has pretty much nearly stopped since the scan, which has lessened my anxiety. :flower: just happy my little bean is already enjoying his/her home enough to stick it out a bit longer!

Thanks everyone! The bleeding has pretty much nearly stopped since the scan, which has lessened my anxiety. :flower: just happy my little bean is already enjoying his/her home enough to stick it out a bit longer!

Brilliant news i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you :flower:

Fingers crossed for you sounds like you have a little fighter in there. On the Scan were you measuring as expected?

Hopefully this spotting stops so the next two weeks are less scary x

What a stressful time for you my lovely. With my last pregnancy I had bleeding from 8 weeks and then again from 10-12 weeks almost constantly with bright red blood at times too and it all worked out fine - he's 15 weeks old and next to me in his Moses basket.

Thinking of you and hoping it turns our well x x

Thank you thank you! I really wanted to hear more stories about babies that made it through any bleeding or spotting.

The baby was measuring where it should be for my dates - and the bleeding has stopped for two days now. Very happy and dare I say it...hopeful? :thumbup:

You should be hopeful you've had a scan showing all is well and bleeding stopped. You are pregnant try and enjoy it!

:D I got my hcg levels back - they are doubling as expected. At 5 weeks when I had the last test done, I was at 2004. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->