Didn't think I'd be back here

Shananigans

Reaction score
Recently divorced and ended up pregnant with someone I had only been dating a month :/ I was on the patch, visited family so we went out for drinks one night and got a new tattoo the next. I was also taking a weight loss pill totally not thinking this was possible. Thinking I implanted on Feb 4th bc k remember having one little red blob when I wiped one morning thinking my hormones were messed up from the patch. Had my bfp on the 19th when my period didn't come. Though I only drank one night I was taking the weight loss pill off and on for those few weeks.

I do want to keep this baby and now I'm worried I messed something up and worry about miscarriage. I did get a vaginal scan on the 20th at almost 5 weeks and saw the little heartbeat but they couldn't read the BPM. Am I worrying more than I should?

Everything I've read says that the baby is using the yolk for everything at this point and so any mishaps before your bfp shouldn't have a big impact. I think it's Mother Nature making sure we give the bean a chance and protecting it early on. Congrats and happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I'm sorry you are not in your ideal situation but thrilled for your BFP. I'm sure LO is fine. The diet pills nowadays are greatly regulated. That early on it's hard to get a BPM read. My doctor's office was just looking for a presence of a heartbeat at 6+6. We didn't get a BPM read until the 12 week ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->