• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Diet Pills do they work???

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
I cant shift these last 11lbs I have lost 3st 5lbs so far. I just cant do it anymore the diet is good the excersise is the most i can manage in a week with my back and LO running around.

Im considering diet pills, any experiences or reccomendations?

x

Well done on your loss so far.

Last 10lbs are always the hardest! I would say avoid pills though.

Youve come so far, im sure you can do it! Maybe change your diet for a week, see if it kicks start some weightloss.

well done hun youve done brill!!
i went on some diet pills, and to be honest they were useless! maybe TMI but they broke the fat down too much, and i was never off the loo, lets put it this way, it was like having a wee out of my bum :haha: :rofl:

Diet pills don't work
And the ones that do have to be prescribed by a doctor and they help you lose weight at great risk to your health. They are HORRIBLE for you. And as soon as you stop taking them all the weight flies right back on.

A friend of mine had her doctor prescribe her some and she lost 50 lbs in 2 months. Then she stopped taking them and gained 70 lbs back in 3. :dohh:

Yup, like the others say - internet ones make you feel sick and jittery but curb your appetite and yes, you will lose a good half a stone (water weight though!) but it goes straight back on when you stop.

Orlistat - or Alli is its brand name binds to fat to stop it being absorbed, these are effective but yes, apparently its like weeing out of your bum all the time....and a side effect is listed as 'faecal leaking' aaargh.

Could you do pilates with your back problem to boost your metabolism?
Congrats on how well you've done so far though :happydance:

Thank you all for your comments. We are on a relly tight budget so excersise classes are out, i cant afford the class and the childcare. :nope: Also if i could get a dvd or something cheap on ebay my living room is so tiny id be worried about doing my back in cramped in such a small space. :growlmad:

I prob could stay at the 10st 10 that i am now as no matter how many sit ups or how much buggy power walking i do the mummy tummy is just as big now as it was 2st ago.

Just so fed up with the body i have its horrible :cry:

hi ya,

Diet pills don work!

wanna loose wieght you better stick to a diet .. excersie without proper diet ain't working either, have small meals like 5 to 6 small meals through out the day .. avoid sweets and the fats whenever u feel hangry grab a carrot or a cucumber.. if you stick to such a diet for only a week you will see a huge dif ... ur last meal should be two hours before bed

gd luck!!!

Could you maybe go to your doctors and ask for a referal to the gym??
Here, im sure its free for a month ro two with a doctors referal!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->