Diet pills

tinkabells

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm thinking of going back on adios max as not sure if they worked last time cos i did lose weight, but didnt realise i was pregnant and has sickness from hell so lost weight then realised i was pregnant,
So wondering if anyone has used them, or if the acai pills work or can you mix the two as well?!

I am also going to the gym but i wanna help it move abit more as well xxx

I used Adios pills a few years ago, but ended up getting gastroenteritis so stopped them
I lost ALOT of weight, but that was from being ill!
Didn't touch them afterwards as I got worried that I wouls get ill again.

xxx

imo avoid :thumbup:
you dont need put things in your body to lose weight.
your BMR does that for you, eat correctly, drink plenty water exercise well weight come off lovely :)

Tbh i think the only slimming pills that actually do work are these dodgy backstreet ones, stuff you can buy off the counter in Tesco's etc isnt likely to do much.

Ive tried them all ... well bar that Alli stuff :sick: and none really make much of a difference to warrant the cost and how crap they make you feel

Alli work I lost four stone on them me personally I didn't get the side affects that bad but they can be really bad as in never move more then a minute away from the toilet it comes on thAt quick x x

For the diet I never use the diet pills because I believe into only nature thing. It may be possible that diet pills helpful to you to reduce the weight in short time but it has the side effects to take it.

the only diet pills that you can buy from a shop that work are those alli ones. Prescription name (orlistat) All the other ones that work like T5's you cant get anymore except of the internet as they are not legal for sale (however if you have them for personal use its ok, like steroids..all bodybuilders take them when they want to lose fat for competitions) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->