dieting+exercise= :-)

xcited4mybump

mum of 2 boys & 2 girls
Reaction score
i have this plan but haven't started it yet:dohh:it's a 6 week plan and you do the workouts for 6 days and on the 7th day you have a rest.each dvd builds in intensity as the weeks go on so the fitter you get the more of a challenge you have!now it's not as severe as p90x which i also have but am way to unfit at the moment to do that one.with that being said this slim in 6 programme is no joke and will def give you results!

so is anybody with me ?would love to workout with you guys and chat about our progress:happydance:or even if you are working out with other workouts please still reply coz it's not what workout you are doing thats important its the fact that your working out that counts!!

hoping to start slim in 6 on saturday can't wait!

UPDATE:struggling to workout everyday with 2 under 2 lol so gonna cut it down to aprrox 3x a week bring on zumba exhilirate!!!

i plan on starting this tomorrow!!BRING IT ON:haha:
anybody with me?

will post all slim in 6 stuff with my celebrity slim journey!
come join me:)

Hey there! I started working out consistently for the last 10 days or so and have been tracking my food intake with MFP and it's been great! I'm so with you on getting fit these coming weeks! I just did day 7 of level 1 of the 30 day shred which is a super big challenge of a workout! lol I'm also adding in some Hip Hop Abs workouts here and there...3-4 times a week. I figure I need to add something fun in so I don't get too bored and quit lol (The 30 day shred workout bores me haha) How is it going for you so far? :)

hey there newmom:happydance:
you are doing super well done!
i on the other hand am having to re-think my exercise plan as 6 days out of 7 with 4 kids is alittle ambitious at the moment lol.but hey i'm deffo going to be working out atleast 3 times a week!

keep up the great work hun your doing fab:happydance:

hey there newmom:happydance:
you are doing super well done!
i on the other hand am having to re-think my exercise plan as 6 days out of 7 with 4 kids is alittle ambitious at the moment lol.but hey i'm deffo going to be working out atleast 3 times a week!

keep up the great work hun your doing fab:happydance:

Wow! You are super ambitious to be doing all of that with 4 kids!! I find it hard to get the 25 min workout in every day some days with just 2 kids lol 3 times a week sounds great :thumbup: Are you counting calories at all or following some sort of diet plan with it? I'm beginning to find it a challenge to diet while breastfeeding but so far sticking with it :)

hi mom:flower:
yeah i'm following the celebrity slim diet which is a meal replacement diet which you also add a meal too and also snacks,been on it for almost 2 months and have lost 21lbs:happydance:i'm really enjoying how simple it is and the fact that i can replace a couple of meals a day as otherwise i'd probably forget to eat lol.

yeah i'm waiting to recieve zumba exhilirate and then i'm gonna get into that,i feel if i do any extreme workouts i.e p90x/insanity then i may not feel to good as i'm having liquid meals.when i come off this diet which wll hopefully be approx december fx then i'll get stuck into some serious workouts!!not to say though that zumba isn't serious because it really is a great workout it's just not so hard on the body as some workouts:wacko:

well done you on making an effort to workout and make sure your getting your extra calories while your breastfeeding:thumbup:

best of luck xx

P.S MOM-come post on my other thread 'getting thin with celebrity slim'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"