Dieting to get BFP....who wants to join us!! ** 11 BFP's so far =D **

paula181

Reaction score
Well as it says i am starting a diet to loose a few extra pounds (stone :blush: ) so my body is healthy for my future baby :thumbup:

I am looking for women who are wanting to do the same thing and to give each other moral support, and tips to help each other!! :happydance:

I can put names on here with weight and weight loss if wanted, and also how long it took you to get :bfp:

We will have weigh ins once a week :dance:

So all i wanna know is whose in :hugs::hugs:

xx

https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextlive/2011/07/01/0580fd558314f63ce754f9f169eab06a.gif

• PAULA181
    Target 32lb - Lost 2lb
    CAITY86
    Target 86lbs - Lost
    SOMMERFUGL
    Target 110lb - Lost 10lb :bfp:
    BECWANTSABABY
    Target 56lb - Lost
    CHELSIE
    Target 50lb - Lost
    KPERCYMAN
    Target 30lb - Lost :bfp:
    CHRISTINAG
    Target 50lb - Lost :bfp:
    VIRGINIAGRL6
    Target 50lb - Lost
    THESMPSNS
    Target - Lost :bfp:
    JEOESTREICH
    Target 50lb - Lost
    LOVIE
    Target 17lb - Lost
    LOLAM15
    Target 35lb - Lost
    MUMMY.WANNABE
    Target 30lb - Lost
    BUNNI84
    Target 28lb - Lost 16lb :angel:
    LUCKYNO.3
    RDY4NUMBER2
    Target 80lb - Lost 2lb
    PUSHEANGEL
    Target 65lb - Lost
    LUSHGIRL84
    Target - Lost
    VIC20581
    Target 68lb - Lost
    SKWEEK35
    Target 78lb - Lost 38lb
    MOMMACC
    Target 28lb - Lost :bfp:
    VICKYTORIA88
    Target 14lb - Lost :bfp:
    BAMBINA
    Target 50lb - Lost 7lb
    LAURA_2010
    PDMCD17
    Target 64lb - Lost
    NATASHAA1
    Target 14lb - Lost
    HAKUNAMATATA
    Target 40lb - Lost 4lb :bfp:
    IXCHEL
    Target - Lost
    XCITED4MYBUMP
    Target 35lb - Lost 10lb :bfp:
    YANJAN
    Target 30/40lb - Lost 6lb
    ANGIELOO
    Target 45lb - Lost 3lb :bfp:
    VWBABYMAMMA
    Target 63lb- Lost
    LOVEY92
    Target 85lb - Lost 3lb
    MISSLISSA
    Target 43lb - Lost
    CHOCBUNNI01
    Target - Lost 20lb
    LITTLEPEPS
    Target - Lost
    PRINCESSKATE
    Target 31lb - Lost 23lb
    AYCLOBES
    Target - Lost 29lb :angel:
    WANNABABY8909
    Target 70lb - Lost
    TTCMIKEANDME
    Target 50lb - Lost
    MOM2PNE
    Target - Lost
    ANTSYNEWLYWED
    Target 100lb - Lost 20.5lb :bfp:
    TRYING4BABIES
    Target 33lb - Lost
    NIGHT_OWL
    Target 42-56lb - Lost

AMBER_LYNN822
    Target 63lb - Lost

OPALFRUITS
    Target 60lb - Lost 6.5lb

:bodyb::bodyb::bodyb::bodyb::bodyb::bodyb:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Current weight is 10st 4, :shy: i want to lose 1 and a half stone!! :thumbup:

xx

my current weight is 19 stone 1 lb :blush: , looking to lose 4 stone , this thread is a good idea :)

incase my last post didnt specify....I'm In!

Hey, I've been 'intending' to diet for months now..it just keeps not happening.
I've actually gained weight since starting TTC! About 8lbs in 8 months. :dohh:

I used to see good results from dieting before, like I'd eat less junk for a couple of weeks and I'd lose weight, but since having a baby I'm hungry a lot more, and don't function well on little food!

I'm about 10st 8, I was a little over 10 stone when I conceived my daughter, but I wasn't comfortable there. I'd like to be around 9 stone, but I'll aim for 10 at the moment!

Woo, this could be pretty motivating, if we have to actually post our weights here.

Count me in.

I am 19st 3lb :argh: and want to lose about 4 stone in the next 6 months.

Not sure on my plan of action at the moment though.

I need exactly this! My OB told me I would begin ovulating if I lost some weight .. I just recently joined Weight Watchers to help out, but i'm slowly moving motivation once again! I have just lost 2.4lbs this week so hoping for some more this week! I want to lose 50lbs :)

Im not sure of the conversion, but I am in. I want to lose 30 pounds!

I would love to join up! I have put on so much weight TTC.
2 years ago I weighed about 21 st (eep!) but I joined WeightWatchers and lost about 7 st. I have gained some back now, so I def wanna get in on this.

If you're not used to tracking what you eat, it can make a HUGE difference, even if you don't eat anything different, you just write it down, you will see how much you eat when you're not actually hungry!

A great first step (I found) was my-calorie-counter.com i lost 9lbs in one week JUST counting calories!!

GL to everyone!

I would love to join! Right now I am 21 stone, I have lost 4.2 stone so far, and still losing to get a :bfp: ! I am eating healthy, and working out to Turbo Fire Intense Cardio Conditioning 5-6 days a week.

I need to find a work out buddy. I want to lose about fifty pounds but I find it hard to exercise by myself. My husband has MS so he is not always the most dependable about wanting to work out with me.

oh can i join!

im on a weight loss mission! so far i have lost 35 pounds and have 17 left to go to my 1st target (bmi under 30) after I have reached that i want to get to around 10 stone (eventually!) im doing weight watchers, its going quite slow... at the most 2 pounds a week, but its quite consistant, so thats good.

best luck to all with the weight loss! x:flower:

hey all,

So I weighed myself this morning (you said we'd weigh in on Fridays, right?) and I've actually gained 2lbs since I weighed myself less than 2 weeks ago! :dohh:

So I'm starting at 10stone 10lbs I think that's about 150lbs for those that don't work in stone.

Can i join please? I want to finally get back to the weight i was before i was preggo with my dd, so ive got around two and a half stones to lose. She is going on hols with her gran and grandad today so im going to spend a lot of this week in the gym, pretend im at bootcamp. Going to brave the scales there too so i can get a print out of my actual weight. No more kidding myself. Its so hard to stick to a diet on my own and my dh is a skinny guy who eats a load of rubbish and never puts on an ounce grrr! Gl everyone xx

im 13 stone exactly, i was 10stone 2 when i got married in sept 09 and had a month honeymoon in australia where i put on 2 stone!! and just carried on!

just had my 1st fertility appointment and she was quite rude and just came out with, so are you going on a diet plan because if your not going to go into this fully whats the point eh, i was quite pissed off frankly! she was blood pregnant too! bet she fell 1st time.

its always the weight card they through tho, said even if i lost a bit it would help me peroids become shorter , but bigger people get pregnant all the time, but the 2nd you need help its always weight!

anyway im on day 3 of my diet and because of my ibs im having very bad stomach pains, but im sticking with it xx

morning ladies :coffee:

Well I am gonna weigh myself at work and update later on tonight. I am praying Iv hit under the 19 stone mark, being in the 18's would be a great motivator. I think Im gonna treat myself today too and get a coupla babygro's or sumthin.....ya gotta keep motivated ppl!!!! lol
baby dust and weight loss power to everyone xxxxxxxx

i havent got a weighing scales at the mo so ill just hope im losing ha x

I'm 62kg = 9st 11

need to lose 2 stone! (15kg) so count me in

i gained 2 lbs as i just fancied some cupcakes after gym..baddd idea started a spiral of sweet food! :dohh: back on track now though

i was 66kg (10st 4) in january...so im getting there..very slowly haha

i started gym again properly 3 weeks ago - do 5 gym classes (mon = spin, tues = pilates, wed = spin, thurs = boxercise, sat = zumba)

loving the gym classes!! made so many new friends!! :happydance:

Why 2 stone that'l be a very low weight, how short are you? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->