Dieting to get BFP....who wants to join us!! ** 11 BFP's so far =D **

hehe im tiny!! 4ft 11 - barely even 5ft...

im a size 12 at the moment - want to be my size 8-10...

I was going to say wow your setting your sights very high on being a twig ha x

i hate twigs!! i say i'd rather be a little jiggly than skin and bones!! i think curves are beautiful!!

so i wanna get to 8.5 stone or 8...then see if i need to do more...

9st 11 is a bit much for me hehehe :haha:

plus you need some fat if you want to conceive!! skin and bones makes your cycles go haywire..and does being very overweight..so my doc says...

:hi: ladies how are you all :)

I have added you to the list at the weights you gave me, if you are lighter then what you have told me then let me know in private message n il change it for you :thumbup:

I am currently doing the calorie counting and exercising! I am thinking of getting the zumba wii game to boost me abit!

Wishing you all the best of luck in achieving your target weight, being healthy n best of all getting your :bfp:

xx

I'm in! I've lost 54 pounds since New Year's Day, but I have a ways to go yet. It's been pretty slow-going lately. I just got my IUD out yesterday because I felt I lost enough wait to start TTC. :)

wee update: down to 18 stone 13 lbs :D woohoo xxxx

I want in! I'm currently 218 lbs. I want to lose 80 lbs.

rdy

hey! I totally forgot to put my target is 50lbs! Sorry!

gl to everyone! this is gonna be great!

You can add me. I've lost 45 lbs so far. No BFP since I've started losing weight though.

Hi ladies how are you all??

Il update the front page tomorrow had a lil hectic weekend,and moving next weekend....busy busy busy

xx

i had my weigh in on thursday and i had lost 2 pounds :)

I'm down 47 lbs and have 65 more to go to reach my goal. Hope everyone else had a good week!

I just wanted to encourge you all to do it and it is so worth it!!

I was TTC with my first for 3 years and nothing happened and I was in my mid twenties and overweight. We quit TTC because we both needed to get healthier and it was trying to be TTC for that long. Anayway a year later I had lost 30 pounds but was still planning on losing more and taking more time off TTC when I found out I was 8 weeks along. It was a great surprise as I was not even tracking my AF let alone anything else but we were thrilled.

I would love to join in.
Iv lost 23lbs in 5 wks, got another 68lbs to go, and then i will see how i feel.
It will be gd to share our losses.
Victoria
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back