Dieting to get BFP....who wants to join us!! ** 11 BFP's so far =D **

Hi,
starting weight: 15st 1lb
current weight: 13:7.5lbs
total lost to date: 21.5lbs

Carla

well done on all the losses so far ladies :) very proud of us all! I got my CBFM in the post today so thats something to keep me motivated :D PMS-ing just now so had some pizza and ice cream tonight :blush: but trust me it was ice cream or murdering someone and the ice cream just seemed less hassle lol well fingers crossed for more weight lost on Friday and a :bfp: in August :hugs:

hehe. I've read that ice cream is good when you're TTC. Apparently one serving of full fat dairy per day can help.

OoooH ice cream really....:icecream: yummy :dance:

Congrats on all the losses ladies, i think theyve found me though :rofl:

xx

Hey Im 10.7st and want to be 8st.7 again!! So I started my diet on Friday and so far it's not gone so well :blush: but we are ttc #2 and are in no rush so thought I would loose the weight as it can't hurt right!! The 2 stone I want to loose is the weight I gained when I was preggo with Joshua. Good luck ladies I love this thread already!! X

Hi all, can i join please. I'm 23 recently married and TTC #1 i would like to loose at least 1 stone. I've recently joined Curves but due to work commitments find it hard to work out

Hey im from WTT, can i join in? i don't think we have something like this on WTT.

I weight 224lbs i would like to lose at least 50lbs by the time we try in December.

I would love to join in.
Iv lost 23lbs in 5 wks, got another 68lbs to go, and then i will see how i feel.
It will be gd to share our losses.
Victoria
xx

wow how have you lost 23lbs in 5 weeks? please tell me your secret!!

welcome all newcomers :) and welldone bunni on ur loss :) Im off to the gym tonight for zumba then yoga ! lol, Im gonna dance then relax my way to that :bfp:
:happydance:

That's great positive thinking!
Zumba seems to be really big at the mo, I've never tried it, what I've seen of it makes me think it may just half kill me. It's a pretty tough work out isn't it?
I can just about handle swimming twice a week, they have a zumba class at the leisure centre I go to, but I'm afraid that I'd collapse in a heap and look a fool tehehehe

zumba is super tiring but sayin that the hour goes by super fast and its a calorie killer :) dont worri about lookin like a fool !! I look like a fool every time I do it and so does everyone lol, best thing is to find a big class, the one I go to is like 80 ppl a time, and try and go with a friend or better a group :) it is fun once u get over the initial embarrasment :happydance:
xxxx

HI all.....

Iv been try to loose weight since early may :thumbup: sooo far lost 2 stone 3 1/2 lbs... Iv joined zumba as well :thumbup: Luv it!! as well brought it on the wii and makes me sweat!!

hmm i dont have a wii anymore might have to invest in one. I tried the kinect fitness ones but they was rubbish and did nothing at all..

hello ladies
I want to join also
I dont remember what a stone is I think its 16lbs
I want to loose 64lbs in totalt ( but i have a smaller goal to loose 20lbs by the end of aug my bday lol )

And i have OH on board to loose 20 also. We are now trying hard to get active and eat healthier.

Hiya,

Can i join in please i've lost 21 pounds so far this year another 14 to go :)

Hmmm I have a wii, maybe the zumba game would be a good place to start.

deffffo it brill.... I do it most night 20min sesh and im really sweating... soo i think its brill!

Cool. But it might be tricky to find time to do it, it's hard enough trying to do the wii fit with my LO running around, and don't fancy doing it in the evening with OH laughing at me lol

Anyway, no excuses! Feeling inspired now.

hehe :haha: wen i had more weight on me I wudnt dare but since iv lost bits I feel 1000% better I put me leggins on and string top... Turn up the music on the zumba game and im away lol... OH is n the rooom, he watches he likes it lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->