Dieting to get BFP....who wants to join us!! ** 11 BFP's so far =D **

I started tracking calories with MFP, and i've lost some more this morning! its the only thing that has been working for me thus far! i lost 8lbs last week due to having strep, then i've lost another 4 as of today, im excited..pretty sure it was/is all water weight though!

congrats Antsynewlywed!!!! I'm hoping to by right behind you! I can start testing this weekend, but hoping to wait till AF is late which will be end of next week I think

Thisss is a fab page...... Can i just say that seeing that even a small loss and you can get a bfp.... This is motivation that i needed.... Will bd joinv soon as i weighed myself

Good luck to all you ladies....

Hi ladies - not sure if this group is still going
But thought I would pop in to let you know I have now lost 42lbs and got my :bfp: on Monday 26/02/2012 !!! Still doesnt feel real yet!!

Hi ladies - not sure if this group is still going
But thought I would pop in to let you know I have now lost 42lbs and got my :bfp: on Monday 26/02/2012 !!! Still doesnt feel real yet!!

Waw congrats on your amazing weight loss, and even bigger congrats on your BFP!

congradulation's ladies!!!!

I am too hoping to lose some weight about 75lbs, this is my first month of seeing a dietican and tracking my weight.... also temping as well.

Just as a motivational thing can i ask how much you guys lost to get a BFP? IM AROUND 21ST

I lost 3st and my BMI was just in the overweight category.
GL

Hi Everyone :flower:

I am new to this site and didn't really know where to post...so figured this thread was as good as any I hope you don't mind me joining in :)

My story is...me and my bf broke up one month ago, we were together 4 years and NTNP...nothing ever happened, not even a hint at a BFP...so I don't know if we just had the wrong timing or...if there is something wrong with me...I don't think it is my ex since the same thing happened with the bf before, we was together 2 years and when we broke up...3 times he was with another woman and she got pregnant!! so...6 years total NTNP and...a BFNOTHING!!

so...I am not sure if it was all just timing...or my unhealthy lifestyle is too blame. I am currently very overweight (or obese/clinically obese) I weigh 220Ibs, I smoke and I live on a diet of coffee and crap...yeah, not really the most hospitable place for a developing baby...but I really want to change this, I want to lose weight (around 100 pounds) and be healthy and active before i start TTC properly (with bf number1) my problem is...I really lack determination :( I start out really good, and for a week or 2 im really on it, then I slip once...and it all goes downhill from there...I joined a gym in august, the first month I was really dedicated, I lost 16 pounds that month...then, I stopped going, started eating crap again...now I am back to square 1...so, the gym is on and off, the diet is on and off and...im starting to drive myself crazy....I really want to meet some like minded people on here who are trying to lose weight so they can start ttc and we can keep each other motivated when all our determination goes out of the window...

I am new to this site and didn't really know where to post...so figured this thread was as good as any I hope you don't mind me joining in :)

My story is...me and my bf broke up one month ago, we were together 4 years and NTNP...nothing ever happened, not even a hint at a BFP...so I don't know if we just had the wrong timing or...if there is something wrong with me...I don't think it is my ex since the same thing happened with the bf before, we was together 2 years and when we broke up...3 times he was with another woman and she got pregnant!! so...6 years total NTNP and...a BFNOTHING!!

so...I am not sure if it was all just timing...or my unhealthy lifestyle is too blame. I am currently very overweight (or obese/clinically obese) I weigh 220Ibs, I smoke and I live on a diet of coffee and crap...yeah, not really the most hospitable place for a developing baby...but I really want to change this, I want to lose weight (around 100 pounds) and be healthy and active before i start TTC properly (with bf number1) my problem is...I really lack determination :( I start out really good, and for a week or 2 im really on it, then I slip once...and it all goes downhill from there...I joined a gym in august, the first month I was really dedicated, I lost 16 pounds that month...then, I stopped going, started eating crap again...now I am back to square 1...so, the gym is on and off, the diet is on and off and...im starting to drive myself crazy....I really want to meet some like minded people on here who are trying to lose weight so they can start ttc and we can keep each other motivated when all our determination goes out of the window...

Hey hunny, i Feel for you. I'm the same i way 220lbs also. I want to lose about 75 as a minimum, more would be better. I'm too scare to go to the gym and diet's never stick for me. I try and count my calories on MyFitnessPal., it's helped but i still slip. I'm thinking about getting a wii for the Fitness games and Zumba, but again im not sure incase i give up and it just sit's there.

I reallly hope you manage a way to stick with it, if you do please tell me how. I get weighed on the 15lb at the doctors, and im so scared i put on more. I wish you the best of luck hun. i hope you reach your target and get your :bfp:

Hey hunny, i Feel for you. I'm the same i way 220lbs also. I want to lose about 75 as a minimum, more would be better. I'm too scare to go to the gym and diet's never stick for me. I try and count my calories on MyFitnessPal., it's helped but i still slip. I'm thinking about getting a wii for the Fitness games and Zumba, but again im not sure incase i give up and it just sit's there.

I reallly hope you manage a way to stick with it, if you do please tell me how. I get weighed on the 15lb at the doctors, and im so scared i put on more. I wish you the best of luck hun. i hope you reach your target and get your :bfp:

Thank you so much bambina :hugs: really, I wanted to start going to the gym for YEARS, but like you I was to scared, I was worried the people there would be super fit and laughing at me as I huffed and puffed my way through a work out so I didn't join for the longest time! Then my ex bought me a gym membership as a 'gift' and for something for us to do together. The first time I went, I was soo scared and I was right to be...I looked like a complete ass :blush: I managed 10 minutes on the cross trainer and I thought I was going to die!! I could feel the blood rush to my throat, my heart rate went over 200 and I was sure that people were looking at me thinking I was a big huffing hippo but...I went back, and each time it got easier and easier, but then I started getting lazy again, I still go...but its more like once a week and I eat a million times what I burn so...kinda counter productive. I think, If you don't want to join a gym, and are worried about buying the wii and never using it, you should force yourself to go for an hour walk a day, even just a nice stroll with your DH, anything to get you moving and your heart pumping :winkwink: or...even a work out dvd...costs a lot less than if you were to invest in the wii...I am going to egypt on thursday, so i don't see the point in being too strict before i get back because i know the week out there will just undo these next few days, but when I get back I will have gotten my BBT Thermometer, I have all my vitamins, I'm going to try and stop smoking (again) and whip my butt back to the gym 3-4 times a week, I feel like i'm REALLY determined this time, if I do manage to stick at it...I will let you know, but we can be weight loss buddies if you like, since we both have the same amount (roughly) to lose, and we can help each other out with recipes and stuff...since i really don't know what I should be eating...and I want to try and be really super healthy this time not just crash diet and maybe TTC at the same time...:shrug:

Can I join?
I am waiting to try to concieve until September (partly due to being in a better place financially, and partly because we are going to Australia late September and I dont want to be too pregnant when we go!)
I figured in the meantime I am going to try and lose weight to give me something to focus on... I am currently 11 stone 2 and want to be down to 10 stone ideally. This would put me in a healthy BMI and I want to be healthier and slimmer before getting pregnant!

Anyone got any good tips? What do you all do to keep yourself motivated?? This is my biggest downfall at the moment as I lose enthusiasm quickly!

Good luck to all of you! xx

Can i join in? i havent been on here since last year :(

Anyways ive been "dieting" i lost about a stone just cutting back from my heaviest ever weight and now im 280lbs (lost some more weight on slimming world) i am doing slimming world atm but had a naughty friday last week and i gained 3 pounds from it :/

Back to my diet quiet enjoying slimming world with the extra easy plan, me and OH have made an agreement when i get down to 252lbs we will buy duo fertility and start trying :D so hopefully this summer i will be TTC :)

I'd love to join!

thing is, we won't be TTC for a couple of years (even though I am secretly craving being pregnant again straight away!). is that ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->