• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dieting to get BFP....who wants to join us!! ** 11 BFP's so far =D **

I wanted to update you ladies. I went in for my u/s on 11/16--was supposed to be almost 9w and baby was only 6w4d--no hb. had a d&c on 11/23. waiting to diet again until after the holidays and prob start ttc again in jan/feb

I wanted to update you ladies. I went in for my u/s on 11/16--was supposed to be almost 9w and baby was only 6w4d--no hb. had a d&c on 11/23. waiting to diet again until after the holidays and prob start ttc again in jan/feb

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. I know dat must be hard but I see ur not giving up. U seem to have a positive attitude and that's great. I hope it works for u nxt time.

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. I know dat must be hard but I see ur not giving up. U seem to have a positive attitude and that's great. I hope it works for u nxt time.

Thank you! and yes, i'm trying to stay very positive

i was 6 weeks pregnant..but miscarried yesterday...

by the way im now 55kg

Hi ladies,

Ayclobes and bunni84 - :hugs: to both of you!! So sorry to hear about your losses!

AFM - I haven't been on here in ages. but not much has changed - or at least it feels that way.

I see my stats on the front page are not correct -
I have now lost a total of 38lbs.
My target weight is 9st 7lbs - so that would put the total I want to loose at 78lbs.

I don't think im doing too bad considering I stopped my diet when I found out i was pregnant..i gained 8/9lbs since oct..so its not to bad considering i was 9w when i had my d&c. I will be starting my diet again after christmas. Does anyone have any tips besides working out//dieting to help me lose more weight? i'd love to be under 200lbs by april..but i feel like once i stick to this diet..then i'll end up pregnant again..

I am calorie counting and i have bought the Just Dance 3 for the WII and its amazing you really build up a sweat and get your heart racing, and its fun which is a bonus :thumbup:

xx

I have the wii and the kinect for xbox 360..and my DH is getting me the zumba one for christmas..or so i hope :)

i'll be starting calorie counting again after christmas

I couldnt do the Zumba, i think it was too fast for me that or ive lost my grooves :rofl:

I am trying to calorie count now before the xmas goodies come out, a little weight loss i am begging for [-o< :haha:

xx

I know with the zumba for xbox they have "starter" dances to get you started and basically show you how each move is done..its not bad but its still considered working out

Hi, I wantd to know if it was too late for me to join. I need to drop 65lbs I want a bfp soooo bad.

Aww I'm so sorry, I know that must be hard to deal with. At least ur gettin back to being healthy again. Ppl say wen u mc u usually get pregnant faster the nxt time.

Oh btw my starting weight is 198lbs my ultimate goal is 125. For now I'm trying to lose 20lbs

I know with the zumba for xbox they have "starter" dances to get you started and basically show you how each move is done..its not bad but its still considered working out

Ah i will have to have another look at it and see and try the beginner classes........cos boy i need them :haha:

I have bought the Just Dance 3, its amazing :thumbup:

xx

I haven't been on here for a while, my weight was yo-yoing for a while, but then it settled at a newer lower plateau despite me not really dieting, that was nice! I haven't weighed myself since about a week before Christmas though, when everyone started throwing chocolate at me! But I was 9stone 11lbs about 2 weeks ago.

I think it was this thread that got me interested in the Zumba. I really like it (I do it on the wii) I am far from good at it, but it's still fun and with some practice I've got a decent-copying of the girl on the TV going on. Hehe it's definitely the most fun excercise I've ever done, don't think I'd dare go to a real people class though!

Aww I'm so sorry, I know that must be hard to deal with. At least ur gettin back to being healthy again. Ppl say wen u mc u usually get pregnant faster the nxt time.

Yeah, it was hard to deal with mainly, b/c this was the first pregnancy that stuck past 4-5wks, and come to find out baby probably had a low hb at 6w, but stopped growing at 6w+4 and i didnt find out until my 1st appt which was at 8w+5..we do have a u/s pic of the baby though. We're just taking it as baby wasn't healthy or he/she was not ready for us just yet. I am sticking to my diet, except for today b/c we have my MIL/FIL 50th Anniversary dinner tonight..so my diet is out the window! but i'll still try to eat healthy..i've lost almost 2lbs already and the week isnt over with yet!

I was on the depo shot may2009-august2009..it took almost 5months for my af to return, and then i started gaining weight right then..i did everything i could to lose weight but it was not working. I shot up to 249..my heaviest ever. I lost 21lbs when i got pregnant and i gained like 10/11 of it back which stinks, but i'll lose it again. so far..i'm down to 239 which is great..and i hope i'll lose 20 more b/c metformin helps you lose up to 30lbs i think.:happydance:

I'm trying to talk my husband into buying me the zumba game for the kinect..but its not working lol. i had rented it before, so i had to return it :dohh: I'm hoping he'll be able to hook it up either in our large family room or living room..we'll see. Thats all for my updateeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->