Dieting to get BFP....who wants to join us!! ** 11 BFP's so far =D **

Your positive attitude helps me ane every1 who has lost a child or still tryn to get there first bfp. I also take metformin and provera but doesn't provera make u gain weight?

What are you taking provera for..to make your af come? i don't think provera was/is supposed to make you gain weight? if you are gaining could it be water weight? I'm considering taking those dirulex or w/e they are called water weight pills b/c i think im retaining water. No more caffeine for me after today.

a friend posted this on my fb a couple days ago--- "
truth isss: you are an incredibly smart and brave woman. you have been through more things that i think a person should ever have to go through and yet each day you smile! i love you girl!"

I am loving all the zumba and just dance 3 talk at the mo.
My DF got Just dance 3 the other day for us. He tried it out while I was out the other day. :haha: He said it really worked up a sweat!!! :haha:
I think I might try get him on it tonight - even if it is just for a laugh!!!

As far as weight goes - goodness knows!!! I have not stepped on my scales in almost 2 weeks. Even told DF that there was no WI this past week!! hehe
I will try to be good from now. But I know it is going to be difficult as I have so many chocies in the fridge!! most of them are small portions that I can point up so might keep them for when I get counting points again.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and enjoys the new year celebrations!!

Count me in as well :D
I'm aiming for about 42 - 56lbs (3 - 4 stone) loss

xXx

What are you taking provera for..to make your af come? i don't think provera was/is supposed to make you gain weight? if you are gaining could it be water weight? I'm considering taking those dirulex or w/e they are called water weight pills b/c i think im retaining water. No more caffeine for me after today.

truth isss: you are an incredibly smart and
brave woman. you have been through more things that i think a person should ever have to go through and yet each day you smile! i love you girl!"
[/

B]

Yea I take it for af to come. That person must kno u personally u still seem like u portray that attitude and I dnt even kno u personally, but that is exactly why you will get ur bfp and it will be a sticky one I know it! Stay positive :)

truth isss: you are an incredibly smart and
brave woman. you have been through more things that i think a person should ever have to go through and yet each day you smile! i love you girl!"
[/

B]

Yea I take it for af to come. That person must kno u personally u still seem like u portray that attitude and I dnt even kno u personally, but that is exactly why you will get ur bfp and it will be a sticky one I know it! Stay positive :)

Thank you, i've known her for 2 years, and she knows what we've been going through so i guess she gets it or understands. I just really hope the next one that comes to us will be a healthy bean, and it will be the sticky one also. Hope and being positive is the best thing you can do, if you don't have either of those it'll never happen--i refuse to give up though.

Was there a reason why u lost this one? I know sum ppl have low progesterone to carry baby to term so they take the suppositories for first 12weeks

Was there a reason why u lost this one? I know sum ppl have low progesterone to carry baby to term so they take the suppositories for first 12weeks

There was not a reason except that the baby most likely was not healthy. I went in for my 1st ob appt to see the hb and found out there was no hb, and baby stopped growing at 6w4d ( i was supposed to be 8w5d at the appt). I was on progesterone already, as a precaution. I stopped taking the progesterone when i found out baby was no longer with us, b/c i was hoping my body would pass on its own, but it didnt and i needed to have a d&c on 11/23.

Oh! I'd lkike to join too :) I'm currently 203, trying to get down to 140. I'm on sparkpeople.com I love that website !

I'm on MFP..tracking calories..but i dont know about sparkpeople?

It's a free weight loss website, it can do meal planning if you want, and it shows you exercises too. I mainly use it for tracking

:hi: everyone i hope you are all well, and wishing you a Happy New Year.

Congratulations Sommerfugl, i am sooooooo happy for you :dance::dance:

Good luck on all your weight lose and getting your BFPs
:dust::dust:

xx

HELLO!!! I have 60lbs to lose by sept/oct I have joined weight watchers :D

Wohooo well done lady! Thats really good :dance:

Mines a little slow i am blaming it on stubborn xmas weight :haha:

xx

Thank you very much! Yes it can be a bit sticky cant it!!! hehehe! I think I was eating so poorly my body has had a heck of a shock and hence the initial fast loss, it will slow down now. But I'm in it for the long haul :) x x x

It was slow for me too..then i got strep throat..lost 8lbs(almost, think it was mostly water weight) and im still down the same today..i ate yesterday and everything!

It was slow for me too..then i got strep throat..lost 8lbs(almost, think it was mostly water weight) and im still down the same today..i ate yesterday and everything!

I'm sorry you have been poorly! boo! But glad as a loss is a loss and if you are now eating and it stayed the same then it is fat and maybe a little muscle??? if you starved for a long period 3-4+days

well done on your losses so far :happydance: we are in the same kinda weight bracket which is cool (sucks for us) but cool that we can chat together :hugs:

I hope you are on the mend lovely and keep up the good work!!!! :thumbup:

I'm sorry you have been poorly! boo! But glad as a loss is a loss and if you are now eating and it stayed the same then it is fat and maybe a little muscle??? if you starved for a long period 3-4+days

well done on your losses so far :happydance: we are in the same kinda weight bracket which is cool (sucks for us) but cool that we can chat together :hugs:

I hope you are on the mend lovely and keep up the good work!!!! :thumbup:

Thanks! Yes, my appetite finally returned yesterday! i was so happy i could finally eat. I didnt eat much monday, and tuesday i had nothing to eat, i just kept drinking alot of apple juice, since that was the only thing that would cool my very very sore throat. I've been going to the gym 2x a week to work with a trainer to get my motivation back and so far it has been helping! My pre-depo shot weight (in 2009) was 170-180..and i'd like to get back to that..if not much under

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->