Dieting to ttc girls! - What do you think?

Can I join in?

I would love to loose a stone, but I usually only manage a diet for a week, so this kind of idea would be fab and hopefully keep me into it.

I have my gym membership at the ready, and I also have old WeightWatchers books (from last year) that I will use again to help me along the way.

Great Idea! Thanks girlies.

xxxxxxxxx:hug:xxxxxxxxxxx Good Luck!!

Were getting quite a group. I will post my profile in the new year, but i reckon i have around 4 and a half stone to lose :shy: :cry:

can i join?? desperately want to lose a stone or two before i concieve!!! a group wud deffo help!!!! xoxox

Room for another one?
I so need to do this,I want to lose about a stone and I think this is a brilliant idea girlies :) x

The more the merrier! Wish i only had a stone to lose. Starting to realise just how overweight i am :cry:

The more the merrier! Wish i only had a stone to lose. Starting to realise just how overweight i am :cry:
Don't you worry about that hon.We're all here for the same reason,doesn't matter how much there is to lose,it just matters that we're all doing it together and supporting each other.I'm sure you'll be at the weight you want to be in no time at all--we're all here to support each other and make sure we stay off the crisps and chocolate!:hug:

Thanks hun. :hugs:
New year new body... only a few days to go til the big start!!

thanx 4 letting me be involved girls!!! :happydance:

heres my profile:

Name MrsR
Age 22
Weight 11 stone
Height 5ft3
Reason for wanting to shed the pounds I'm planning to start trying to concieve :baby: around april/may next year (09) and want to shed a few beforehand!!!
Methods to lose it mostly just through healthier eating and some more excercise!!!
Target weight 9 stone

Were getting quite a group. I will post my profile in the new year, but i reckon i have around 4 and a half stone to lose :shy: :cry:

Me too! Don't feel bad, you aren't alone. :hug:

Ok lovelies heres my profile-

Name: Jen1604

Height: 5ft 6

Weight (optional):10 stone 3

BMI: 23.12

Target weight loss: About a stone

Reason for losing weight: I want to lose this baby weight before I start trying for the next one!Miss Ophelia was born 6 months ago and I've done appalingly at losing the weight!

Weakness's: Crisps,sweeties, anything made of potato!!!Snacking in the evening watching tv (this is my main weakness)

Type of exercise: Arg,probably not a lot.Don't get a lot of time to myself.I'm going to say walking,does that count?

I'm so unfit! I have no motivation to do matt exercise etc. So I thought I used to just dance round my room at 15. Tried it just then and oh boy lol. 10 mins and I'm shattered lol! It's a fun way though. I close the curtains and avoid feeling like a freak hahaha

Hahaha go for it hon,I bet that does actually count as pretty good exercise as well!!
How do you get the little blinkies to appear under your signature bit-I can't do it *cries with frustration* xx

I saved it, loaded it on to photobucket and then got the image link and put it in my sig!

Hi guys! Havent been on here in a while, but just read this and you can count me in! I need to lose about 2.5 stone. I did good today though, i have joined the gym and intend on going at least 4 times a week if i can. Plus starting a major diet as of Thursday!
Whens the first weigh in?xx

OK heres my profile....

Name: Lauraloo24

Height: 5ft 5

Weight (optional):11st 4lb

BMI: Not sure but i know its over 25

Target weight: 9.5 stone

Reason for losing weight: To get in shape,start feeling better about myself, clothes will fit me better, and to be slim, fit and toned for when we start TTC.

Weakness's: Chocolate, sweets, crisps, cake, and all carbs like rice, potatoes and pasta. Also snacking is a weakness of mine...

Type of exercise: Not doing a lot at the moment but will be walking dog a lot more, have my own exercise bike & have joined the gym so will be going at least 4 times a week.

lauraloo your bmi is 26.17
For anyone else who needs it there is a bmi calculator on the bbc website.Just go to bbc.co.uk and search bmi calculator xxxx

Aww girls i think this is a fantastic idea, dont know if i should join or not, i am in normal range for weight and height, and happy being me, i just think i need to loose like half a stone maybe? and tone up.

You know what i got a very good vibe that 2009 will be so fantastic for us all

xx

jen1604 that is exactly my weakness to ; 'snacking in the evening whilst watching tv' !!!!!!

thats my true comfort time!!! when the kids are safely tucked up in bed and you can eat yummy things without having to share them with the kids!!! hehehehe!!!! :blush:

i think if i can cut out that i could easily shed a few pounds!!!!!

Me too but my OH is a nightmare!
As soon as the tv goes on the 'shall we have a little snack?' starts!!Its alright for him,he's 6 foot 2 and built like a beanpole.My plan is just to make sure there is no snacks in the house then we can't eat them (or stick sellotape over his mouth so he cant suggest the evening snacking) x

Ha! - My OH is exactly the same... in the evenings he munches through huge bags of crisps and then goes hunting for more. Its hard not to join in!

I'm going to be calorie counting in January.
Weight has always been an issue for me - I was the fat kid at school and then bulemic through my teens.
I managed to lose 2.5 stones at Uni but the last half stone has been hanging around for years. Every January I think... right - its just 7 pounds... but 'cos its not a huge amount I don't stick with it.
So... With renewed baby-making motivation - I want to get down to under 9 stones.

Heres my profile....

Name: Caz
Height: 5ft 2
Weight (optional): 9st 7
BMI: 24
Target weight: 9st

Reason for losing weight: To lose that bloody half stone before we make babies
Cos I've got a cocktails hope in hell of losing it after I finish breastfeeding our second baby in what.... 5 years time!

Weakness's: Crisps, Breaded Snacks. (Not helped by my OH's HUGE appetite)

Type of exercise: 1 aerobics class and 2 sessions in the gym per week.
And Davina DVDs (for abs and core) at the weekend.

Are we weighing in every Thursday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->