Dieting to ttc girls! - What do you think?

I'm having a shite start, no good food in the house so having to eat crap until i can get to tesco and do a healthy food shop :( xx

Dont worry sweety, tomorrow is another day. Im going to get some decent food in tomorrow too. Its much easier when the temptation is not there / your full on healthy things. :hugs:

On another note, i think the bellydancing video has broken me :rofl:

Well I was doing well today, then me and OH got a pizza...i know i know...

Yeah. I know what you mean. I was doing ok, then one of my co-workers broke out the leftover baking from her house. I was DONE!! ugh. I'm so weak. No wonder I am in the situation I am.

Damn these evil temptations !

I ended up having a massive asda veggi-lover pizza last night. (with peanuts as a snack while it cooked - 'cos I couldn't wait 10 sodding minutes!)

and now I'm home alone but too stiff to do davina after Thursday's exertions -and I'm too lazy to go to the gym.
Dammit - 3 days in and I just can't be arsed!

Omg, i love those asda pizzas <3

Please dont feel disheartened girls, most of you have a matter of lbs to lose, a little setback isnt the end of the world, just try again today :hugs:

Yes, and it is a big transformation really. It will get much easier. Already I don't want to eat fast food now, I want to be healthy :D

Thinking of you broody, its something to plow all this baby energy into! :hugs:

My profile:

Name : Caroline

Height: 5ft 4.5

Weight: 160lbs (11 stone 6lb)

BMI : 27.0

Target Weight Loss : 13 lbs (aiming for 10.5 stone initially)

Reason for losing weight : general health, get back to healthy weight b4 ttc

Weaknesses : too much coffee, evening snacking after tea,

Exercise : aim to use dance mat every other night

Mind if I join?

my profile:

name: Lily

hight: 5' 5"

weight: 215lbs yikes! (don't know what that would be in stones)

target weight loss: 65-75lbs (aiming for 140-150lbs)

reason for weight loss: get healthy (my LO is 4 months now, I want to be able to run around with her when she's a bit bigger), self image - I want to feel better about myself, and just general feel good-ness.

weakness: sweets! And eating out of boredom, luckily the older my LO gets and more active the less bored I am (except when she's napping)

exercise: My ddr mat broke ages ago and I haven't exercised since 2nd tri of my pregnancy, so...yeah. I want to get a new ddr mat and luckily the os2 ones aren't very expensive any more. So I'd use that when LO lets me, and my DH claims that he's getting wii tif, but we'll see.

Of course you can hun, welcome to the diet! :)

So.... How're you all getting on?

I've decided not to lose weight but to stick at the higher end of 'normal' while we kick off TTC next month.

But I am sticking with the exercises and its killing me !
Davinas great and I'm doing 3 classes at the gym - pilates, body-combat (weights) and a fab mix of yoga, pilates and tai-chi.
Its definitely working - my stomachs starting to hold itself in now!

My DH says that we can get a ddr mat tonight! We need the one for ps2 and they aren't that expensive any more I'm so excited to get a bit of exercise in! I can do ddr while my LO is in her jumperoo, we'll be working out together :rofl:

ooo what a great idea. where are you buying yours from? id be interested if you can get a bargain. Used to love doing that at the arcade, and i was skinny then, so must help!!!

Cazd, nice one on all the workouts! I started off so well with that but have been ill the last week and rubbish, no videos/dvds just basic weights and crunches. hardly working, but thats my fault. 9 days in i have lost 13lbs. Very quick, but thats how i work! Ill plateau soon and then the sulk will come. :rofl:

ooo what a great idea. where are you buying yours from? id be interested if you can get a bargain. Used to love doing that at the arcade, and i was skinny then, so must help!!!

I'm getting one on amazon for $15 w/free shipping, I looked on froogle and google initially, and you can get some cheeper, and even 2 for this price or less, but we have hard wood and need the non-slip ones which cost a bit more. plus after shipping it would be close to the amazon price anyways and they allways seem to things to me fast ^_^

ooohhh awesome, ill try amazon now. Thanks hun! :D

9 days in i have lost 13lbs. Very quick, but thats how i work! Ill plateau soon and then the sulk will come. :rofl:

That's amazing ! Well done you.

Just found this smilie - :munch:
Its what I'll be doing later since my stupid :witch: has arrived

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back