Differences when preggo with boy/girl

I have 2 boys so far and both pregnancies where much the same. The first the sickness was worse and lasted it birth but my second boy it easier by 25 weeks.
The only difference between pregnancies was heartburn bad in the second one and yes he had way way more hair than the first.

This time, nothing wouldn't even no I was pregnant other than the missed period.. still no bump just a bit of weight gain and no sickness at all. I am now 18 weeks

Glong perhapd you're having a girl this time. Are you finding out?

I had horrendous heartburn with the youngest two and they both had lots of hair, firstborn didn't have much hair

I had horrendous heartburn with the youngest two and they both had lots of hair, firstborn didn't have much hair

No I don't want to this time x

With my oldest DS I vomited more but the nausea stopped at 12 weeks. I craved red meat (steak), gravy and green vegetables.

With my DD I was nauseous a lot but only vomited once a day or so until 14 weeks and then was just nauseous for the rest of the pregnancy. Craved more sweet things, milky cereal, ice cream etc.

With my angel DS I was incredibly sick, so much so I ended up on anti sickness medication by 8 weeks just to be able to function. I could barely move. I didn’t really have any cravings as such, but I did find myself wanting more meat based foods like bacon crisps etc.

This time around I’m no where near as nauseous and sick as any of the previous pregnancies. Been sick 4/5 times max and the nausea is on and off. Massive food aversions however and basically living off chocolate! So based on that I think this one may be a girl.

The biggest clue for me however is with my boys I had hair on my stomach by 6/7 weeks but didn’t with my girl and I don’t this time. Also when I dream of the pregnancy/baby, I dream the opposite sex. So with my boys I dreamt I was having a girl and with my girl I dreamt I was having a boy. Just the other night I dreamt I was having a boy! So I’m swaying pink for me this time. But we’ll see soon enough and I’m happy with whatever gender baby we’ve been blessed with. I just want to bring this one home x

No I don't want to this time x

Lovely :cloud9: if we are lucky enough to have another I would also like a surprise since we found out before

I bet! My husband would want to know after agreeing to a surprise, so he best be able to keep a secret

I don't know if their is any relevence to wife tales like that.
But you can take the urine baking soda because its fun! :) Look it up on youtube, If absolutely nothing happens its a girl, if it bubbles or fizzes or looks like beer at all its a boy... Lots of people swear by it.

I got a girl result, But I have EVERYTHING in the book.
All day morning sickness *had to get a iv fluid*
Acne, facial hair growth, gas, breast hurts, BM differences depending on the day, cramping, heartburn, sleepiness, cravings for SWEETS! I eat alot of ice cream and chocolate and strawberry jellybeans, and it seems to be the only thing I can eat when I can't eat anything else. But I also Like to eat orange chicken, and vegetable rolls, and salads, and chicken noodle soups, bagels, boiled eggs, mac and cheese and sometimes bbq chips.. So It's all over the map, sweets and savory foods. I know it sounds like I'm eating like crap. I've just had so many Aversions to foods. When I eat I barely eat anything at all, and I eat alot more boiled eggs and bagels then most the other things. But ten weeks and this has been my main pallet of wants. So

That twenty week scan will tell you what you need to know, the rest is different for every single persons pregnancy.

Some could have certain things, and others could have everything saying both ways.......

I think I just ranted a little bit <3

"girl result" with the baking soda urine, I still haven't gotten to my twenty weeks.

I posted a few pages back saying I felt differently this time compared to my 4 girls
(3 girls = puking lots, stopped around 12-13w)

This time - puked only a few times, but feeing very nauseas and unable to be sick this is only just dying down now (15w 3d)

Anyway - confirmed boy today! :blue:

Attachments

• 5F5B516A-5AD5-4A6A-91F6-D397FFBDDF14.jpg
    5F5B516A-5AD5-4A6A-91F6-D397FFBDDF14.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 7
I posted a few pages back saying I felt differently this time compared to my 4 girls
(3 girls = puking lots, stopped around 12-13w)

This time - puked only a few times, but feeing very nauseas and unable to be sick this is only just dying down now (15w 3d)

Anyway - confirmed boy today! :blue:

All look at that!!! Congratulations mama! I do feel different this time, but I don't know if I'm just willing it to be different lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->