Different PMS/AF when TTC?

Julia M

Reaction score
Last month was our first month really TTC. I noticed my pms this month was out of control. I was seriously trying not to symptom spot but, you know, it happens. In any case, I was SOOOO bloated that it actually scared me a little bit...my upper thighs were even sore to touch from being so bloated...and my face, boobs and stomach were all puffy. I was even so worried about it that I asked my cousin who is a doctor and he said it's probably just water retention and not to worry. However, I was also ridiculously emotional, angry, weepy, the whole works...more than normal. Then, when AF came, I had the worst cramps I've had since I was 15...I threw up at work they were so bad. Honestly, it was awful. Has anyone noticed a change in their pms/AF while TTC?

Had you been testing? With your bad cramps I wonder if it could have been a chemical pregnancy. I just started ttc again and yes, all of a sudden I am noticing things that I did not notice in the tww before. I sometimes wonder if our body knows that an egg got fertilized and reacts differently. It's hard to say. I hope this month is better for you!

The month I started TTC to this point 3 years later my PMS has been horribly and my periods are BEYOND painful.. I've only had 4 months that it wasn't bad! 2 were chemicals

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->