different results

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
first responce says positive for ovulating
cheap test says neg???

So which one? I will test again in afternoon. But I have been testing a while and thats the first time i seen a second line.

I'd go with the First Response honey. IC's aren't as reliable in my experience..... You might find if you test again tomorrow though that the IC is suddenly positive :)

Good luck sweetie :)

:dust: :dust:

XxX:kiss:

done it again , do i have to wait till the second line is darker to be in ovulatoin? i was supose to be last week but they where negitive then. First time i seen this pink second line.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 7
Hey hun. Both lines need to be dark. You might have ovulated last week as you suspected, and just not caught the LH surge. Have you been Bd'g regardless of OV? I would possibly still BD and keep testing too. But try not to worry about it
xxxx

I tested from when I had my last period and couldnt have missed it as it was always neg, just today its not. unless its on the way?? I dont know what way these things work.
yes i am breastfeeding but have had my last two periods which I havnt ovulated still. Its confusing, most say that breastfeeding is not a contraceptive yet it seems to be in my case.

Yes the 2nd line (the one that's fainter at the mo) needs to be the same as or darker than the test line..... If it's the first time you have seen the second line it could be that it's on its way. My lines get darker the closer to ovulation I get :)

Fingers crossed for you :)

XxX :kiss:

i had the same last weeks. i think the FR is more accurate!

Try the clearblue easy ones with the smiley face, that way you get a positive yes or no and then you dont have to guess. The ones with the lines frustrate me, and I think the FRER is more reliable.

Hiya, I have just joined and have a question about ovulation tests. I have been ttc since my wedding in July (will be our 3rd child when it happens!). However, a year ago I suffered a ruptured ectopic and had to have a tube removed. I have been back and forth to the GP for progesterone tests and as my periods have varied from once a week to once every 30-40 days it's been a wild stab in the dark as to when to test. Have tried some cheap ovulation tests on every day of a cycle (and that was one of my longer cycles funnily enough) and nothing, not even a faint line. Are there any ovulation tests that are paricularly well thought of? Trouble at the moment is my cycle is so all over the place I haven't the foggiest when to test, and testing every day is gonna be expensive! Any suggestions and I would be most grateful!!!

newbie you would get more help if you posted a seperate thread as no one will look at this now as its fallen out of view. I cant help you as I am new to this myself. I dont mind you asking in this thread but for more help make a thread of your own and you will get more answers :)

still getting a second line only its stronger looking but not ths same as the Control one yet. How longs that going to be there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->