Difficulty weeing.

Buffyx

Expecting #2
Reaction score
I'm just over 12 weeks and I go to the bathroom a lot! I always have, even before I fell pregnant. Over the past week or so, about once a day, I've been busting to go to the toilet, but when I go, one of two things happens:

1. Simply cannot pee
2. Only a trickle comes out

It is the weirdest thing, because I am feeling like I really really need to go! I've got no burning or pain, so I don't feel like it's a UTI. Anyone else? I'm wondering if I should see a doctor.

I would still go and get it checked out. I'm not sure if all UTIs have the burning/pain or if it's possible it just hasn't gotten to that bad point yet, but I'd certainly get it checked out to be absolutely sure. UTI is the only thing that came to mind. I read somewhere that you can have a UTI without symptoms (not sure how true or common that is though).

It's possible that it might not be either, but I think it'd be worth ruling out if anything.

I might try to see my doctor. I've read some awful things on Google (when will I learn?!) :haha:

When I get a UTI I never have burning or any symptoms. So it is possible.

I would get checked out just to be sure . X

I came back from my routine first pregnancy testing as having a uti and I had no idea! At the time though I was having only little, barely trickle wees which I thought were just part of being pregnant. Def get a sample done to be on the safe side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->