difinite miscarrige

Rach276

Reaction score
hiya
it was a definite miscarriage:(
doctor wasnt very sympathetic which made it worse and then i stood up yesturday and felt something come out (sorry if tmi) an went to the loo to see if it was just blood and it was the baby.
he was all purple and stringy like didnt look anythink like a baby(again sorry if tmi) do you know if its normal to come out?
i refer to it as a him because i just feel that it was? wierd? but we are going to remember him because i want to:( we are goin to buy a teddy and put it on the mantle.
is this weird??
im so crushed and keep sobbing i feel abit silly because he wasnt even formed properly
thanks for helping xxx

Oh sweetheart (((hugs))) it's not silly at all. So sorry to learn of your loss and that you've had to go through all of this. I'm thinking of you xx

i just feel so bad, i diddnt no what to do so i flushed him down the loo
now i wished i hadnt but as OH pointed out what else could i have done:(

I did the same when I miscarried the first time sweetheart. Please don't beat yourself up about that. xx

i am really sorry hun for your loss...

I am so sorry. I think I am going through the same thing right now.
It is all such a worry.
Take care.
x

:hugs: Very Sorry for your loss hun.

aww im so sorry thats really sad sorry i cant be anymore help, im sure its devastating, your OH sounds supportive which is good. And i think the teddy bear is a sweet idea!:hugs::hugs:

does any1 know why he didnt look like a baby really?

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. The teddy bear is a great idea to remember him by.

So very sorry to hear of this. How awful for you. We are all here for you, and going through similar ordeals. x:hugs:

I'm so very sorry for your loss hun, we're all here for you :hugs:

How far along were you? Someone may know why he wasn't formed if they know the length of gestation.

I think the pillow is a very sweet idea and not at all silly or weird.

Im so sorry for your loss.

xxx

sweetheart im so so sorry your going through this.

The teddy is a lovely idea, please don't beat yourself up, going through a miscarraige is one of the most traumatic experiances of a womans life, but remember you always have support here and from your OH.

you need anything PM me or MSN ...

Imi

xxx

I am really sorry for your loss Rachel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4