digi says 1-2, I'm 4+5

xxmyheartxx

momma of 6
Reaction score
Should I panic yet? I didn't get my first very faint bfp until 13dpo and I've caved and brought digis today, my ic line is very similar to sat and I can't get any frers from anywhere (2 boots asda tesco morrisons and local chemist lol) I feel like this is is going to end as it did in August 😢😢

I wouldn't panic yet!
Did you use first morning urine?

My first digi said 1-2 but I took it at night. Re-tested 3 days later in the morning and it said 2-3.

The levels can be very different for everyone, yours might just start at a bit lower and will still rise just fine!

I gave up on the digis. I remember I got a 1-2 when I was over 4 weeks. I then was well into the 5 weeks, almost 6 and it was still saying 2 -3. My baby is now 8 months old.
Without being negative I lost one that had 'better' levels of hcg. Ease your mind and put those digis down.

Thank you both, it wasn't fmu it was mid afternoon 2 hours hold, my hubby's going to see if he can some frers from the next town to us on the way home from work, I don't know why I did this to myself xxx

My advice would be once you get a positive you have to stop testing!

FR digi are known to be weirdly outta sync with reality! Other tests lines will be stronger and weaker as they all have different amounts of dye!

p.s. i didnt take my own advice, i think i was onto test #16 by the time i hit my first scan at 7 weeks due to previous loss's, but every time i peed on those blasted sticks id over analize everything and anything about them, its was not a fun time at all, 1st tri sucks >.<

Hope you can feel better about it soon though xx

I wouldn't worry. I had a faint line and then the line never got darker as I continued to test. Once my blood tests confirmed I tested again and the line was still faint, but I was definitely pregnant! I think once you have a line/positive you are good. I wouldn't panic!

Thank you all :hugs: My hubby managed to get some frers and the line is still pretty decent for an hour hold, for now I'm pregnant &#128512; xxz

I only ever tested with a digi it was 2-3, 9 days later and a second digi was still 2-3 both should have been 3+ I'm now 33 weeks try not to panic :hugs:

Mines stuck also, on 2-3. Don't know why I bothered as my lines look fine, like yours. So expensive and so much worry aren't they?

:hugs:

This is exactly the same as me today!!!!! A little stressed out. Got bloodwork done this morning so I should get that back tomorrow. Hopefully that will ease my mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->