Digi went from 3+ to 2-3!

LittleMinx

Finally Complete <3
Reaction score
Omg i just wanna cry! I got a 3+ on a digi the other day with afternoon wee.. As it was a double pack there was one last test sat there and as a POAS addict i couldn't resist.. Well its come back 2-3 :cry: ... I feel fine, no cramps etc. But now i'm scared something is wrong...

Has this happened to anyone else?

*big hugs* try not to worry hun I had this in my first preg and now lo is 15 months old almost :) I do understand its hard though I took a pregnancy test yesterday and the line was really dark, took another one this morning and its much fainter :( xx

It says on the pack unreliable after 6 weeks or something? It will most likely be the hook effect. Basically when your hCG gets so high the test can't cope with it any more and the lines get fainter.

Thanks girls.. I don't know why i do these things to myself xx

Omg I am the same, literally like a drug need to wee on them / cheapy tests!! My lines got as dark as control line, so done my digi yest but still says 2-3! But I know I didn't ov until day 18 so think if I wait until thur fri then do again!! I always open tests and look lines, mine have been darker at 3+ (last preg) the 3 lines were all dark blue! So if open u 2_3 one can compare lines! Maybe do the hook effect test, on norm test, just dulite wee with water and retest and line prop be really dark! I know. Tons of comments about how inaccurant they are! I can't talk I won't rest until see my 3+. Worried as last preg was day 20 when got 3+, yest 22dpo and still 2-3. But norm test was soo dark! X hopinh all well for our babies xxx

I would put money on that being the hook effect hon. No more testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->