Digital opk negative, regular positive

A

AndreZZ

So I got my positive 'regular" two lined opk yesterday (I think anyway, line was equally dark as control and now today it's getting lighter), but digital one still read negative. Anyone else have this happen but did in fact ovulate? Or end up pregnant?

So I got my positive 'regular" two lined opk yesterday (I think anyway, line was equally dark as control and now today it's getting lighter), but digital one still read negative. Anyone else have this happen but did in fact ovulate? Or end up pregnant?

Hi. I had 2 Internet cheapies be dark while my CB was negative. I noticed (from last cycle) that if it takes a while for the test line to show up its negative. I checked twice this time with another 2 and if the test line comes right up and stays dark then my digital will also be Positive. Hth!!

Thanks! Ya the test line came up positive right away so my digital has me confused...who knows I guess only time will tell

I have never had a positive on a digital but always do on the cheapies. I gave up on the digital and just choose to trust that I've ovulated using the cheap ones. :loopy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->