Dilema

lynnikins

Reaction score
Ok me and DH had a long talk about it and unless his dad helps out with us moving then we cant do it well we cant take up this place we have been offered it doesnt make sense when we go through it, yes it will be crowded here but we are going to do a heap of work this weekend to sort this place out and declutter.
Thankfully the bath here is big enough and deep enough for a waterbirth if i want to use it as we have no space for a pool but DH isnt so confident in having a homebirth at this house as there is little privacy here and even less space for the boys to be entertained while im in labour if its during the day.
:shrug: Im now totally on the fence about everything, I really would like a homebirth but it wont be easy because of the boys if we are living here.

It does on the up side mean i dont have to change MW teams and find a new doctor etc... at 32wks pregnant lol
I guess theres just lots to consider if i still want a homebirth in this house or not

I think I would rather move while pregnant than with a baby. Can you move slowly? Over a week or two? Will his dad help?

I think if its something you want then there are ways around it. Could you ask someone else to occupy the boys at their house for a day or two, maybe the MW will be able to suggest some options as to childcare.

I dont know about your arrangements but try and think of the issues and all possible solutions however batty they might sound, might help you to come to a conclusion as to whats the best option.

x

our problem with childcare is that all our friends both partners work and none of our parents live in this country also as i could be in labor in the days before christmas then its a very busy time for everyone and most of our closest friends go away to family over the holidays so im gonna have to start searching soon for someone to watch the boys, thankfully i tend to labour at night so hope they will be in bed for most of it.
just got to start setting the plans in motion since we wont be moving and DH is sure about that now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->