Dionne

Layla

Reaction score
I remember you posting a while ago, not sure if it was here tho, about being given slimming pills?

Can you remember the name of them, did they work for you?

Thanks

x

the ones i got of the doctor???

i have tryed trimmers which you can buy in the shops they are good i did lose weight but they stopped working after a while as i got used to them and once i stopped them i put it back on.

the ones i got of the doctor were very very good made me loose alot of weight and i was only on them a few weeks.

but they were so strong i NEVER ate. i went days with out eating as i just didnt want any thing. i didnt feel sick or any thing but the moment food went in my mouth i felt sick
then after nearly a week of not eating one thing i felt so bad dizzy and worn out i stopped taking them. kris had the rest and lost alot of weight he went from a 36 waist to a 32 in 3 weeks.

i will find the name of them if you want.

but i think they are hard to get hold of unless you no a private doctor?

ps they cost me £60 for 6weeks

yeah please if you can find the name of them, im on a mission now to lose weight!

x

i had Phentermine 30mg

might be worth asking Kx about slimming pills to she used to have some that were even stronger then mine i think they have been banned in some countrys now

ssshh Dionne ur giving my secrets away! :rofl:

Did u ever order them from the site I gave u? Thats where I got them from!

Layla have you tried getting metformin from your doctor? Its good for pcos sufferers at it helps stabalise the metabolism so you can loose weight easier (since pcos makes it difficult to loose weight).
Im looking at asking to try metformin first just to get some weight loss, 10% weight loss can have a big impact on reducing the problems of pcos.

yeah i can have that, but not if im going to TTC, im not telling my consultant im having a two month break or she wont treat me, i had the results back from my blood test today and i qauilfy for clomid so i dont want to rock the boat there yet.

xx

its aoo annoying, i only want to drop 1 clothes size!

I went and brought clothes today and im inbetween sizes, a 20 was to big but an 18 was slightly to tight, i could get them on and do them up, but had a feeling if i sat down the button would ping off lol

I have nevre been a small girl anyway, always been a 16, so a perfect size 18 i would be happy with for now.

xx

I know what you mean about in between clothes size. Last year i was in between 16 and 18, only recently since i started work and became more active ive become a solid 16 around my waist.

Layla, random thing to say I know, but have you thought of eating apples?

Apples work as a natural appetite surpressent. If you problem is that your binging and eating to much, these work by curbing your appetite, so if you eat them as snacks between meals like say have one an hour or two before dinner, it makes you feel full quicker when eating. Plus it means your not having to take chemical pills which can be quite harmfull and are often addictive.

If you do decide to take pills, please consult your doc first and not just buy some off the net as they can have harmfull effects on your organs.

apples? wow i never knew that, how funny lol we always have loads here for the kids, thanks, i will give it a try :D

xx

Ephedrine works wonders but makes you feel like u r taking speed! - well how I would imagine speed would make you feel!:rofl:

my firend had the same pills i had from the doctor, she is addicted to them and offered me double for what i paid for them so she could have them!! she is under weight now so the doctor wont give her any more.
and she is now suffering with depresion something she has never had before.

i got theses ones a while ago..

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VERY-STRONG-...105739631QQcategoryZ31820QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

havent taken them yet, i dug them out of teh cupboard ready tho, Im on a diet this week so im going to see how i do, and if im not happy after a week then i will give them a go

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->