Disappointed...(pcos)

westie11

2 Angels & TTC
Reaction score
My husband and I are trying for a baby after losing our son at 29+4 weeks last May. I was diagnosed with PCOS a few months ago. Long story short, I had a relatively normal length of time between my last two periods, it was under two months (after not having them for about 6 months)
So I was in Tescos the other day and decided to try an ovulation test (first time). I bought tescos own. The first one I did came up with two lines, at first I got excited until I realised that they have to be the same darkness or darker than the control...Doh!
The last two have (iv done 3 now) have come up darker, todays one I think is the most "positive" if not an actual positive. They have all had a dark line at the front of the test line.
Now I have just read that I could get positive ones anyway because I have pcos, and not actually have a positive!
Anyone with pcos had this and it has actually been positive? Any advice would be much appriciated!
It's my birthday tomorrow so it would be a nice present!
Thank you xx

Hi Hun, Im sorry to hear about your loss.

To make you feel a bit better about the ttc I have pcos and used opks for the first time last cycle. I have long cycles and ddnt get a positive the whole time. (although my temping showed I did ov)
This cycle I have had a few days of positives! So I know its for real this time.
If you get a positive it should mean that you are about to ovulate.
I have read that people with pcos might get more positives but its definitely not the case for me.
If you are going to carry on with the opks I suggest that you buy some online they are so much cheaper. On ebay they are about £2 for 15 ov tests and 2 preg tests, so I bought loads.
Lots of luck and keep testing you will get a positive! xx

Thank you for your reply, I got all excited and then I read that on the peeonastick website.
I will have a look on ebay. Good luck to you too, hope this is your month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"