Discharge and spotting

ashleymdp12

Reaction score
I am currently 5w6d. I notcied a small amount of yellow discharge yesterday afternoon and then again today. Around 6pm I noticed a little bit of brown blood as well (only in my panty liner, not when I wiped). I've had cramps since a few days before my BFP (11dpo), so there's nothing new there. I started getting nauseous a few days ago and experienced heartburn and acid reflux yesterday. The only thing that concerns me (other than the discharge and spotting) is I've had a few sharp pains from what feels like my right ovary. I went to the ER last week because I had really bad lower back pain and a small amount of spotting. I had an ultrasound and they saw a gestational sac and a fetal pole, but no heartbeat because it was too soon. They also said my corpus luteum cyst is on my right ovary. Okay enough rambling, I know it's normal to have discharge and spotting but could they be caused from the corpus luteum cyst? Does this sound like something serious? I still have all of the pregnancy symptoms but am a little freaked out by the discharge and spotting. I have my next doctors appointment and ultrasound scheduled for Monday, I hope I can mentally make it until then.

I've started cramping and spotting as of last night :( I've got HG so went to the dr's for meds yesterday and she's ordered a scan for tomorrow.

I'm dreading it :( not feeling hopeful although the spotting is barely noticeable, doesn't show in a liner only when I scrutinise after wiping!!!.

I hope everything turns out well for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->