Discharge question - worried!

Gretaa

Reaction score
I've been worried a bit because of my discharge... I've been having this yellowy and runny discharge for about few weeks now. It comes as small gushes, doesn't smell, has no blood in it but i have to go through at least two pantyliners a day for the amount of it. It feels like i've wet myself sometimes as it comes in small gushes. Do you think i should contact my midwife for this and get checked or is it just some normal discharge? Please help!:shy:

If your worried I'd call your MW, but I've had yellowish discharge for awhile now and my doctor said there is nothing wrong, I haven't had any infections in this pregnancy so far.

Mine has changed and i'm a few weeks behind you so perhaps it's a hormonal thing? I called the maternity midwives at the hospital because I was worried it was my mucus plug starting to go away but she said thin/thick/sticky/runny/white/clear/yellow is normal.
If you're worried why don't you get a quick swab done at your GP, I had one done a month ago because I was burning a bit but it was fine x

I might be just over reacting and a bit paranoid really...Bubs is moving fine, his HB is normal so I'm guessing it's just a normal discharge then. It's just that it's so runny. I'm seeing MW next tuesday so might as well wait till i see her and discuss it with her face to face

Yeah, sounds like normal pregnancy stuff to me. But like others have said, if it worries you, ask MW...

Just ring your midwife and make sure as I phoned mine this morning and they checked on everything. All is good and just have 40 minutes apart Braxton Hicks. You send me a message and didn't had the time to reply yet. They didn't do a swab, just a urine test and put me on a monitor for more than an hour.

Thanks Jeanine, I think i'll just wait till i get to see my midwife next tuesday. I'll let u knw what she said xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->