Discharge suddenly stopped

Kiram

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a bit TMI (but that’s just the reality of pregnancy, lol)

I’m 39+4 today. I’ve had rather thick, clumpy discharge throughout my entire pregnancy...until today. Since last week I’ve been keeping an extra close eye on my DC to look for any signs of impending labor, so I immediately took notice when I wiped completely dry during a visit to the loo last night. I’ve still been as dry as bone all day today...everything I’ve been reading says DC should increase as labor approaches, so what could decreasing mean?
I really want this little munchkin to get here any day now, and this new symptom isn’t very encouraging!

No clue honestly but hopefully its a sign for you.

I'm 39+4 today and have completely dried up! Sorry Tmi! So wondering if it's like the calm before the storm??

Not sure about it drying up completely.. But before my first son was born, I did notice my discharge getting more thin and watery (it mostly leaves a small wet patch on my underwear, as a-posed to the creamy looking discharge I have during the rest of my pregnancy). I remember this especially because when my waters first broke in the middle of the night, it was just a trickle, and I initially didn’t get out of bed because I assumed it was just this watery discharge I had been having (but once I did get up I saw this it had gone all the way through to my sheets).

I have recently started getting the same thing this time round - all my creamy discharge has basically gone and I am just getting a very thin watery discharge instead.

Hopefully you drying up is a good sign :). You will have to keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->