Discharge..? Way tmi post

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I've had all sorts of discharge through this pregnancy of course, but what's puzzled me is every once in a while I have green discharge..not mucus or plug like, but with a creamy texture (sorry for that one..:blush:). I've had parts of the plug come out for sure, and clear discharge, white discharge...I have had BV before many times too but the green discharge doesn't smell bad, it's almost yeasty and sweet..(again..so sorry) Has anybody else had anything like this? I also got tested for BV not that long ago and they never told me I had it..im just not sure what to make of this, and it's not every day that I have it. :shrug:

It sounds like thrush, I get this during pregnancy with the strange smell, for me it is if I have been eating bread daily as the body cant break down the super yeast used in industrial bakeries, I think the gooeir breads are worst for it, hovis and kingsmill if your UK, hth :)

I wonder if that is it, I have no symptoms of a full blown infection, no itching or soreness or anything like that, but last pregnancy I had extra yeast that my midwife couldn't explain..maybe that's it? They don't seem to do exams anymore so they haven't checked.

I had a similar thing, found out a week later that I had thrush. I'd get checked hun, just to be sure. :)

Ohh interesting, okay thank you! Ugh last time my fiance got it from me and that was so awful..luckily we've been using condoms for convenience and to avoid softening my cervix early (all precautions to make it to our wedding date haha) but if I have it I hope he didn't get it already :/

First off! Congrats on your upcoming wedding and baby!! secondly: I've always read that green discharge from anywhere is a sign of infection so I'd get checked out quickly for sure!

I ended up getting checked and all tests were negative, how weird is that..I guess it's just my body with the hormones!

I've had it too glob by cm with a green tinge was told its due to. Hormonal leves mainly progesterone and nothing to worry about .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->