Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Megg33k

Going with the flow!
Reaction score
Okay, girls! June is ending... and July probably doesn't want us to turn their thread into our circus! Feel free to come turn THIS THREAD into a circus instead! :thumbup:

You know who you are! :winkwink: You too, preggos! You can't escape this DISCO DERAIL!

https://www.geekologie.com/2007/10/23/disco-ball.jpg

Celebrating with:

:baby: vickyd :bfp: :pink: - 1st Disco Baby!
:baby: VGibs :bfp: :pink: - 2nd Disco Baby!
:baby: Heulyn :bfp: :yellow: turned :pink: - 3rd Disco Baby!
:baby: msarkozi :bfp: :blue: - 4th Disco Baby!
:baby: roonsma :bfp: :yellow: turned :blue: - 5th Disco Baby!
:baby: Jaymes :bfp: :pink: - 6th Disco Baby!
:baby: prgirl_cesca :bfp: :yellow: turned :blue: - 7th Disco Baby!
:baby: aussiettc :bfp: :yellow: turned :pink: - 8th Disco Baby!
:baby: cazza22 :bfp: :blue: - 9th Disco Baby!
:baby: Sassy_TTC :bfp: :yellow: turned :pink: - 10th Disco Baby!
:baby: Lawa :bfp: :pink: - 11th Disco Baby!
:baby: yogi77 :bfp: :pink: - 12th Disco Baby!
:baby: LucyJ :bfp: :blue: - 13th Disco Baby!
:baby: sequeena :bfp: :blue: - 14th Disco Baby!
:baby: NatoPMT :bfp: :pink: - 15th Disco Baby!
:baby: grandbleu :bfp: :blue: - 16th Disco Baby!
:baby: hoping:) :bfp: :pink: - 17th Disco Baby!
:baby: Allie84 :bfp: :blue: - 18th Disco Baby!
:baby: pregoinnorge :bfp: :pink: - 19th Disco Baby!
:baby: babywanted73 :bfp: :yellow: turned :blue: - 20th Disco Baby!
:baby: sugarlove :bfp: :yellow: turned :pink: - 21st Disco Baby!
:baby: Sassy_TTC :bfp: :blue: - 22nd Disco Baby!
:baby: cazza22 :bfp: :pink: - 23rd Disco Baby!
:baby: Round2 :bfp: :blue: - 24th Disco Baby!
:baby: heart tree :bfp: :pink: - 25th Disco Baby!

SMFirst :bfp:
jenny25 :bfp: :blue:
Jaymes :bfp:
whyme :bfp:

Waiting with:

CJSG1977
MinnieMone
Megg33k
Dazed
wantingagirl
bbhopes
babysimpson
Razcox
Sparkly

Derail Dictionary:

"Free Fred" = FRER
"BooFN" = BFN
"BoomFP" = BFP

What's Happening:

Not currently updated..

Well then, I'll continue on here :)

To answer everyone's confusion:

Me and Will have been TTC for almost a year now, and when we lost our second baby, I decided to go back on my pill.
So no, we weren't actively trying to concieve this time, but we had decided after I stopped my pill that we would go back to NTNP... but it looks like it might be a bit late for that xD

Ohhhhhhhhh! Gotcha! Well, that makes perfect sense, actually! I do hope its a bit late for that! :) I think I already said so in my "race" thread... but I'm so sorry to hear about your losses! :hugs:

Teehee... I confuse people quite a bit, I wouldn't worry.
And thanks, hopefully this one will be 3rd time lucky, eh? :hugs:

thanks for starting the group meg:)
and oh look, there is your line that says preggos too, lol!

Heulyn - they do say third times a charm :) I am hoping for you too!

Thank yooouu :happydance:

My back is killing me... hope it's a sign!

Meggles i hope the circus description was not for my benefit!!! I mean just cause im oozing grapefruit concentrate does not make me some kind of circus freak!!!!
Im sure youre new cycle will cooperate, now that there a new "cycle sheriff" in town, moi!

heulyn i still dont get what youre on about, but im a bit thick so no need to explain further since im sure all the rest understood perfectly...

I left work early today, and since its cooler (only 35 degrees today) thought id shimmy down to the gym. so i get into this conversation with the trainer, which started off with her getting on my case for attending only twice this week...I tried to explain to her the concept of "work" and how since the gym closes at 8.30 and only opens 10-12 on Sat. i cant always make it on time. She replied : "Vicky, you have to get your priorities straight!!" WTF???? So my priority should be tight buns????? Thats it ive had it with Adolf, im quitting Curves and finding a gym better suited to my free spirit!

Anyone got any interesting plans for the weekend, and i dont mean peeing on a stick ok?

Hey girls im here to join the circus xxxxxxxxxx just posted in our June thread, have we left that one now?? Think there still a few peeps left to test isnt there? Im hopeing & praying for all the rest of our june testers clan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, we're not out of that one... but I wanted this one up and running before the end of June. Never want to have to scramble to find a new home! :winkwink:

YAY for our new home and YAY for us secretly preggo people still being welcome!

Can't wait to see what July brings, lots of BFP's please, our next thread should be "Disco testers are all knocked up".xxx

I don't think I'm an official Disco Tester yet but I HAVE been partaking in the June tester's thread/circus so may I also join you over here? :flower:

Oooh, I'd also like my cycle to get kicked in the nuts, please. I'm having AF style cramps today and think she's on her way....early! This cycle was just a mess .

:hugs: and :dust: for July to everyone who's out this month.

Megg, that is some crazy disco bling.

vicky, it sounds like your trainer is crazy. I LOLed at the Adolf nickname....

Guess my plans for weekend involve POAS some more. I bought a Clearblue 3-pack :blush:. Assuming AF doesn't arrive, that is!

Allie, i thought i made it clear that POAS does not count as a weekend activity!!!!
Oh my god im adolf...

I'm here to join the circus too. Loving the new thread megg thanks for starting it.

Hey caz how are you?

Vic I'm not sure what I'm up too yet but will probably include a trip to the garden centre and having some friends round for a bit to eat or hubby and I may go for a picnic.

:hugs: to all the disco girls

heulyn i still dont get what youre on about, but im a bit thick so no need to explain further since im sure all the rest understood perfectly...

Anyone got any interesting plans for the weekend, and i dont mean peeing on a stick ok?

Hmm... I'm not I can explain it better than what I already have... :nope:

Me and Will have been TTC for almost a year now.
I had my 2nd miscarriage in March, and started taking the pill so that I could prevent myself becoming pregnant and having that heartbreak all over again.
However, the pill had messed up my cycle, and we decided to come off the pill, and go back to Not Trying, Not Preventing.
But it looks like while the pill was interfering with my cycle, it was also not working properly, because I've had some faint lines on HPT's, and I'm hoping to get my BFP on Monday.

Did that help? :shrug:

As for the weekend.... we're thinking of going camping with his family. :)

Thanks Meggles baby! I was fretting about where we would park ourselves after June!

I'm at work and can't really participate right now, but Cazz, glad to see you back babe!

Love you all. Will be back soon!!!

Oh yeah, MEGG GOT AF!!!!!!!! WOO-HOOO!!

I knew she was right around the corner. She was scared of Vicky's ninja costume!

Hey Luce & Hearty great to see you both too my lovelies (((((((hugs))))))) Looking forward to our July journey together girls :). Hearty im still hopefull for u this month babe xxxx (although secretly hoping your still gonna be with us regardless of BFP or not) please promise that if your preggos ur still gonna stay with us??? Sass & msarkozi are so i say u have to aswell hehehehe xxxxxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh girls! When the :witch: flies in, she lands hard! Why does it have to hurt so much? :cry:

Oh no, Megg! :hugs: Glad to see AF has arrived, but yes she is a bitch!

lol vicky, you're right POAS is not a suitable past time...well, this weekend I'm going to try out for Wheel of Fortune (the gameshow...it's coming to town) and supporting USA in tomorrow's football match! :thumbup: My hubby's Scottish and since Scotland didn't qualify- he's also going for USA (as Scots 'cannae root for England'...or something...)

Heulyn, enjoy camping!

Anyone else getting up to much this weekend? Maybe some BD :sex: for good measure haha.. Have a great weekend girlies!

awe Meg, hope the witch starts treating you better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->