Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I am elbowing my way in here. Nice one megg, for cobbling together a roof over our heads

hello Heulyn, my name is nato and we havent met yet. enchante.

Ive got the vuvuzela out in honour of meggs af arrival. toot toot

hahaha at vic. I am going to set up a peeing on a stick activity weekend company i think. Id make a fortune out of myself.

wheres that cazza. hmm.

and wheres my husband with my bananas and custard.

Well, Hi there Nato, pleased to make your aquaintance [sp!]

Thanks girls.... looks like I won't be going camping this weekend though...

The OH insisted I take a test after being sick, and look at what I found:

https://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x285/Heulyn/DSC01798.jpg

[Sorry if this is the wrong place to be putting that, but I thought I should let you all know.]

So looks like I'm https://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x285/Heulyn/blinkie3.gif .... wish me luck! x

You all go and start a new thread while I'm not looking? That'll teach me not to spend an entire day away!
Nato!!! Welcome back! :hugs: we really missed you!
Meggs, Congrats on your af Finally making an appearance!
I know I am missing a ton of people I should say good morning to, so GOOD MORNING my lovlies!

Thanks girls.... no doubt I'll be worrying like mad :S

Haha! Glad to see a chipper Jaymie today! Loving it!

I said it once, I'll say it again, congrats Heulyn!

Jaymie, glad to see your beautiful face in here. Love the new profile pic! You sound pretty upbeat. Love it!

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday. I have to work today. But luckily the weather sucks so I don't mind. Plus, I'm just working an event where they are showing a movie. A depressing movie about Alzheimer's, but a movie all the same. I really don't have to do much except answer a few questions people might have after the movie.

kiss kiss

Oh, Alzheimer's! No thank you! Watched that "movie" play out with my grandmother. Refuse to watch anything about it ever again! :nope: Its too hard!!!

Congratulations heulyn!!

Hello all how are we today? It is a beautiful day here so hot. Having friends round laster for homemade burgers!

Have to tell you girls something that I was reminded of today makes me laugh everytime and is very appropriate for our thread.... my niece who is 5 loves being told jokes and telling them one of her favourites makes me laugh everytime well her ending to is does rather than the real ending this is how it goes "whats a pirate's favourite music (real answer: rrrrrrrrr n b) her answer DISCO!!" Makes me laugh :haha: because of the way she says it as if a pirate would listen to anything other than disco made me think all my lovely disco testers!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

Yeah, my step-father, who raised me had dementia and died of it 3 years ago. It was incredibly difficult to watch a parent go through it. He was only 72 when he died and my mom was only 60. I actually work with people who care for family members with dementia now. My agency is one of the leading experts in the field. I love my job because I can offer support to people going through it. I have a personal perspective as well as a professional one. It's one of the cruelest diseases out there in my opinion. I'm very sorry about your grandmother. I know what you mean about not wanting to watch anything about it again. When I first got my job, I sometimes had to leave meetings so I could cry. I've moved past that and now feel really good about offering my expertise.

Lucy, that is awesome! That might be a good halloween costume, a disco pirate!

Yay! Happy Jaymie is always better than sad Jaymie. (& now I sound like crazy Jaymie, because I am referring to myself in the third person)
So, I am thinking that ff changed my o date because of that one day I had vv faint lines on the htp tests. I'm ok with that. I guess, it's just the not knowing that makes me crazy! I'm ok before o because I know I'm not pg. The 2ww kills me because I have no clue what is going on. Last cycle and this cycle are a pain because they are so drawn out. But hey, that's how it goes.
As I'm sitting here patiently waiting for gymnastics to be over there is a baby sitting next to me full of chubby smiles! I love him! So sweet!

Congratulations heulyn!!

Hello all how are we today? It is a beautiful day here so hot. Having friends round laster for homemade burgers!

Have to tell you girls something that I was reminded of today makes me laugh everytime and is very appropriate for our thread.... my niece who is 5 loves being told jokes and telling them one of her favourites makes me laugh everytime well her ending to is does rather than the real ending this is how it goes "whats a pirate's favourite music (real answer: rrrrrrrrr n b) her answer DISCO!!" Makes me laugh :haha: because of the way she says it as if a pirate would listen to anything other than disco made me think all my lovely disco testers!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

That's ADORABLE!

Yeah, my step-father, who raised me had dementia and died of it 3 years ago. It was incredibly difficult to watch a parent go through it. He was only 72 when he died and my mom was only 60. I actually work with people who care for family members with dementia now. My agency is one of the leading experts in the field. I love my job because I can offer support to people going through it. I have a personal perspective as well as a professional one. It's one of the cruelest diseases out there in my opinion. I'm very sorry about your grandmother. I know what you mean about not wanting to watch anything about it again. When I first got my job, I sometimes had to leave meetings so I could cry. I've moved past that and now feel really good about offering my expertise.

Aww! That's a really wonderful thing that you do! Be proud of that! :hugs: I'm hoping in time I can also move past it and not cry at the very mention of the disease. But, coming up on the 7th anniversary of her passing... I can say that I'm definitely not there yet!

Yay! Happy Jaymie is always better than sad Jaymie. (& now I sound like crazy Jaymie, because I am referring to myself in the third person)
So, I am thinking that ff changed my o date because of that one day I had vv faint lines on the htp tests. I'm ok with that. I guess, it's just the not knowing that makes me crazy! I'm ok before o because I know I'm not pg. The 2ww kills me because I have no clue what is going on. Last cycle and this cycle are a pain because they are so drawn out. But hey, that's how it goes.
As I'm sitting here patiently waiting for gymnastics to be over there is a baby sitting next to me full of chubby smiles! I love him! So sweet!

Aww... Chubby smiles! I haven't even seen him and I want to snuggle him! LOL

Crazy Jaymie is still better than sad Jaymie... and who doesn't refer to herself in 3rd person sometimes? Megg is this or Megg is that... I do it all the time! :)

wheres that cazza. hmm.

and wheres my husband with my bananas and custard.

IM HEREEEE Baby cakes :hi::hi:

sooooooo happy to see you back with us hunykins. We missed you Lots & Lots like jelly Tots!! Glad ur feeling better hun, i had a couple of shitty days but got em outta my system now & im feeling positive again :thumbup: especially since we've had so many BFP's recently it cheered me up no end that did :happydance:.

Ive been out shopping today & instead of clothes i decided on house stuff which i love to do :happydance: new rugs n cushions i heart them & finally ordered my new sofa its LUSHHHH im so happy, only problem being u wont get me off it i'll be having afternoon naps all the time after work hahaha!! LAAZZEEE with a capital "L"!!!.

Got a nice night planned aswell cinema & a lovely meal so im all good in the hood at the mo :thumbup:.

How is everyone today?? & my god how nice is this weather cant believe im in Manchester with heat like this its crazyyy :wacko:.

Lov Ya's Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cazza, sounds like a great weekend. I am coveting your new couch. Give me a comfy couch and a snuggly blanket and I can take a nice nap!

I was watching Wimbledon and the weather looks amazing! We're lucky we got sun today at all. It's very foggy during the summers here. And cold!

I have to go to work shortly for the afternoon. Told DH I want to go to bed early tonight to catch up on some sleep. We'll probably watch a movie and fall asleep early.

I'm babysitting my 2 year old nephew tomorrow. He is such a delight and hilarious. His parents asked him what kind of musical instrument he wanted to play. He said "drums." They asked him why drums. He said "Because I'm angry." HA! This little one wouldn't know anger if it hit him in the face, he's always in such a great mood! I loved that response though! Can't wait to see him so he can make me laugh!

That is so cute about the drums.

Well it is a rainy day here, so I am about to curl up on the couch for the afternoon and just relax:)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->