Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Dazed- Keep us updated! It would be so awesome if your sister could go through it with you. What are the ‘what if’s’ that are getting to you? I went through it (all but the egg retrieval and money part) this time and would be more than happy to answer any questions you have.

Jen- what a mess! I’m glad you could replace your stove asap. Too bad about people not being excited about the pregnancy. If you and Paul are happy it doesn’t matter what those other people think… it’s your life. Live it how you want.

Amanda- my next appointment is tomorrow but I’m pretty sure I won’t get a scan. We will have the big scan on the 17th of January. The guys and my sister are all coming to CO for that one. I told my work at 12 weeks and everyone is very excited and supportive. I told my supervisor when I started my meds and she has been very interested and loves hearing all of my updates. I’m pleased with how everyone has responded.

Allie- sassy is what keeps it interesting ;) Penny is always surprising us.

Raz- I really hope 3rd times the charm!

Today I am 16 weeks and think I will finally announce on FB. I’ve been hesitant this time about announcing and I’m not sure why. I’m confident that I will be handing the guys their baby in May/June and I am very happy to be doing so I don’t know why I keep putting the announcement off. Maybe it’s because it’s not my baby?:shrug: I'm also a little more private about this topic since it involves other people. I originally planned to post a picture of the 12 week ultrasound but thought it would be insensitive of me to post a picture of a baby that isn't mine. Any way... I wrote “Due in June” on a heart cut out and had Tim take a picture of me holding the heart by my belly (the picture is just of my midsection) so I plan to use that as my FB announcement.

awww hoping hun thank you , congrats on the surrogacy darling your giving someone a very special gift you are an amazing strong woman xxx

hey girls just popping to see how everyone is doing xx

sorry I have been MIA. I keep forgetting to check in because it was so quiet in here for awhile.

Not much going on. Riley keeps me busy. He started crawling a couple weeks ago, and really gets around now. He was sick with an ear infection last week and finally got over it a couple days ago. I managed to catch something and have barely slept because of my cough. And now this morning Kash woke up with a fever. I have him sleeping in our bed right now so I can monitor him through the night.

Congrats Jenny on your pregnancy.

Raz, so good to hear from you. Sorry about the IVF :(

Amber, so sorry for you too. How is everyone doing?

Hi to all the other girls as well. Riley is getting tired and whining, so I better get him to sleep now.....

Hi everyone! For some reason when my screen froze up this was what was showing up in my subscribed feed! So crazy! I miss you all. :) :(

Mel, are you getting married soon?!?!?

Jenny, you've had another baby since you last posted?!?!

Does anyone know what's going with Megg? Did she get a divroce? Megg, are you here?!?!

Alistair is turning three in 6 weeks. I can't believe it! I wonder if we did a Disco baby count right now where we'd be....because a lot of you have had number 2 already.

Hi Allie :hi:

Wow how is Alistair almost 3 already?? The disco babies are getting big!

Quite a few of us have had 2 babies since we started, actually Carly is due her 3rd in December!!

My girls are 14 months already.....it's all happening too fast for my liking!

:saywhat: I never heard about Megg. Last FB post I saw was about only being in Peoria for a brief while and she was sorry.

sorry Allie, I missed your post. I am sure you seen already, but yes we got married on October 4th :) What a perfect day it was too. It had been so windy in Red Deer, but that day there was no wind at all, and was a beautiful day. We had so much fun.

I seen Megg saying on fb before that her and Kevin were ending their marriage. The pictures she had posted the other day, she looks gorgeous. I hope she is happy :)

Sparkly, I sure hope Ben feels better soon!!! Thinking of you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->